Windows 10: Unable to Open Any 3rd Party Sites

Discus and support Unable to Open Any 3rd Party Sites in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can´t open any application that are not owned by Microsoft. Ok so I shut down my laptop. Then the next day my logitech 203 lightsync mouse has the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WeirdRowbie, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Unable to Open Any 3rd Party Sites

I can´t open any application that are not owned by Microsoft. Ok so I shut down my laptop. Then the next day my logitech 203 lightsync mouse has the default light order, as I use a fixed lime lime color with no flashing light but lime. I open my laptop up as usual and open up Minecraft. Launcher works fine and all but when I tried joining a server I could hear sounds but I could not see anything. My friend sent me a msg and showed that I was in the game. Google Chrome worked and Minecraft was able to launch, just not able to play. At one point the light turned back to lime. I restarted my laptop several times when this time when I shutdown and turned my laptop back on it gave me the option to recover my computer previously from 5 days ago, and so I did thinking it would help. When I did this my mouses light was not lime, instead it was the default light order. This time it was different, I could now not launch up Minecraft, nor was I able to launch chrome. I have as well restart my laptop again with no luck of the mouses color turning back to lime nor does it let me launch any applications, and that is why I finally came here.

:)

WeirdRowbie, Mar 21, 2021
  2. ngoyal Win User

Unable to install any 3rd party applications

I have a nokia e61. I have been trying to install 3rd party apps like newsgator, truphone, google maps etc on my phone. It dowloads the applications and immediately thereafter gives me a message 'Unable to install'. Any suggestions anyone.

ngoyal, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Unable to Open Any 3rd Party Sites

Licence from 3rd party sites.

Hi. Can anybody tell me if buying a licence key for windows or office from a 3rd party site (eg. urcdkey) is legal/genuine? And can such a licence key be used by a business or not?

HeinrichHavenga, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Unable to Open Any 3rd Party Sites

1. Unable to Open Any 3rd Party Sites - Similar Threads - Unable Open 3rd

2. Any 3rd party Microphone will not allow access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any 3rd party Microphone will not allow access.: So, The built microphone will work with all apps Microphone ArrayIf I plug anything else in, Sennheiser Edgerunners, LG Zone920, Airpods ECT.When I select those devices as the microiphone as the system defualt and change it inside any application, Teams, RingCentral,Zoom.I...
  3. Any 3rd party Microphone will not allow access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any 3rd party Microphone will not allow access.: So, The built microphone will work with all apps Microphone ArrayIf I plug anything else in, Sennheiser Edgerunners, LG Zone920, Airpods ECT.When I select those devices as the microiphone as the system defualt and change it inside any application, Teams, RingCentral,Zoom.I...
  4. Not able to install any 3rd Party Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install any 3rd Party Apps: I am trying to install 3rd party apps to Windows 11 Enterprise machine, i am an admin, and there are few machines in the enterprise environment which are facing this issue. I my research came across the S mode, but I believe S Mode is not there in Windows 11 Enterprise. This...
  5. Not able to install any 3rd Party Apps

Not able to install any 3rd Party Apps: I am trying to install 3rd party apps to Windows 11 Enterprise machine, i am an admin, and there are few machines in the enterprise environment which are facing this issue. I my research came across the S mode, but I believe S Mode is not there in Windows 11 Enterprise. This...
  6. Linking 3rd parties.

Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  7. 3rd party sites

3rd party sites: Why can I not access websites that are emailed to me. For example,,, if someone emails me a money transfer,,, it will not open to the banking page. If "Prevention" sends me a link to health topic,,,, I cannot open it. Please help! :-...
  8. Licence from 3rd party sites.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licence from 3rd party sites.: Hi. Can anybody tell me if buying a licence key for windows or office from a 3rd party site eg. urcdkey is legal/genuine? And can such a licence key be used by a business or not?...
  9. Opening a 3rd party app

Opening a 3rd party app: I keep getting this message when I click on a link to a purchase, "you'll need a new app to open this mql4buy" I understand Microsoft Store will not have an app for opening this file. The app I purchased works for Meta Trader 4, a platform for forex trading. Can I...
  10. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...