Windows 10: unable to open any links from my e-mail acct.

Discus and support unable to open any links from my e-mail acct. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since i updated my Windows 10 to the latest build version 17763.557, I'm unable to open links in e-mails on Windows 10 Mail program using my standard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mini-Newsh, Feb 12, 2020.

1. unable to open any links from my e-mail acct.

Since i updated my Windows 10 to the latest build version 17763.557, I'm unable to open links in e-mails on Windows 10 Mail program using my standard browser Chrome

It's the first time that occurred this to me. I've been using Windows 10 Mail and opening the links with Chrome for years now and it never gave me this error previously.

What can I do to fix this?

may i add that i am not computer savvy

kind regards

mini-newsh

:)

Mini-Newsh, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Likity Win User

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Unable to open the e-mails in Mail app.

Hi Ali,

As an initial step, I suggest you to check for any pending updates in Windows. Follow the below steps;

• Press Windows key+ I to open the
      Settings.

• Click on Update & security, then click on
      Windows Update.

• Select Check for updates. If Windows Update says that your PC is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

if the issue still persist, please refer to the below article and check the troubleshooting steps provided under
    You see a different error code or your problem isn't listed here.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10hope
    you can open the e-mails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Feb 12, 2020
  4. chask821 Win User

unable to open any links from my e-mail acct.

deleting e-mail accts

I purchased an HP computer with Windows 10 installed. I want to return this lousy computer as Windows 10 is the worst OS Microsoft came up with. I want to delete e-mail accts as well as favorites so as to not leave anything on computer. How do I delete
    e-mail accts.? In fact how do I format the hard drive?

chask821, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

unable to open any links from my e-mail acct.

1. unable to open any links from my e-mail acct. - Similar Threads - unable open links

2. Can not open ANY links from Mail App in Windows 10 even the help link in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not open ANY links from Mail App in Windows 10 even the help link in settings: Last week, all of a sudden, I could no longer open any embedded links in emails while using the app. I even tried to go to the help feature in settings, and it will not open that link either. Sometimes I just get the string website address I am assuming and other times I...
  3. Unable to access internet from links in mail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access internet from links in mail.: I have had no problems with accessing internet from links in Windows 10 mail until a couple of weeks ago. Now, each time I click on link I get a message saying 'Unable to open' and then a string indecipherable code, followed by an OK button. How can I resolve this?...
  4. how can i send a picture in amazon to my e-mail ? or from any store to e-mail ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i send a picture in amazon to my e-mail ? or from any store to e-mail ?: I KNOW LITTLE ABOUT THE COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-send-a-picture-in-amazon-to-my-e-mail-or/73c4daf7-e946-4b6b-b8e9-0070ede82a3e
  5. problem opening links within my e-mails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problem opening links within my e-mails: can someone please tell me how to be able to open a link within my e-mail accounts now... all of a sudden I can no longer open anything … attachments are ok but links will not let me go to the site... help!!...
  6. Unable to open web links on Windows 10 Mail

Unable to open web links on Windows 10 Mail: The subject line pretty much says it but upon clicking any article that comes into my mail box that I wish to view I get a window that says click or tap on the link but when I do it states it cannot open the link. This only happens on Windows 10 desktop. Android phone and...
  7. e-mail accts

e-mail accts: how to unlink or unsync msn acct from gmail acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-accts/56a11c91-d1ad-4461-b364-a398eb53338b
  8. Links in e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Links in e-mails: I now cant open e-mail links where I previously could. My mail is provided by BT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-in-e-mails/f3470bc8-50df-45a0-9e39-20bc0f11035f
  9. Windows 10 Mail - Unable to open links

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail - Unable to open links: Since i updated my Windows 10 to the latest build version 17763.557, I'm unable to open links in e-mails on Windows 10 Mail program using my standard browser Firefox. Although if I use another browser like for example, Edge, it opens normally like it did before this new...
  10. Unable to open links from Outlook.live.com email

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to open links from Outlook.live.com email: Yesterday I could open any link from my email. I have not downloaded any new programs. When I click on a link in an email the following is in the heading - nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com - The page that opens has the Office 365 logo, which I don't use, and a...