Windows 10: Unable to open contents in Mail.

Discus and support Unable to open contents in Mail. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to read the contents of my email because windows will not download it when click on the connection"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James CyrilFitzpatrick, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Unable to open contents in Mail.

I am unable to read the contents of my email because windows will not download it when click on the connection"

:)

James CyrilFitzpatrick, Nov 10, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Unable to open contents in Mail. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Unable to open contents in Mail.

Unable to open the e-mails in Mail app.

Hi Ali,

As an initial step, I suggest you to check for any pending updates in Windows. Follow the below steps;

• Press Windows key+ I to open the
      Settings.

• Click on Update & security, then click on
      Windows Update.

• Select Check for updates. If Windows Update says that your PC is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

if the issue still persist, please refer to the below article and check the troubleshooting steps provided under
    You see a different error code or your problem isn't listed here.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10hope
    you can open the e-mails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Unable to open contents in Mail.

1. Unable to open contents in Mail. - Similar Threads - Unable open contents

2. Unable to Search File Contents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Search File Contents: Hello,On my Windows 10 PC, I indexed a folder on my hard drive and changed the Search settings to search for the file contents. But when I do a test I am unable to search for words in text files. Screenshots attached. Please advise. Thank you in advance....
  3. Unable to Search File Contents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Search File Contents: Hello,On my Windows 10 PC, I indexed a folder on my hard drive and changed the Search settings to search for the file contents. But when I do a test I am unable to search for words in text files. Screenshots attached. Please advise. Thank you in advance....
  4. Unable to Search File Contents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mail Folders content disappeared

Mail Folders content disappeared: I running Windows 10 Build 19041. I was in the process of moving some email from my inbox to the various folders and saw that all of the folders are empty. Why would this happen? I have no problem syncing and sending and receiving is fine. Where did everything go?...
  6. Contents of mail folder.

Contents of mail folder.: The word verschickt just pooped in my mail folder, what is and how did it get their? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contents-of-mail-folder/95e7624a-5e0f-4521-8413-575347c05333"
  7. Windows 10 Mail - Unable to open links

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail - Unable to open links: Since i updated my Windows 10 to the latest build version 17763.557, I'm unable to open links in e-mails on Windows 10 Mail program using my standard browser Firefox. Although if I use another browser like for example, Edge, it opens normally like it did before this new...
  8. Unable to open/acces contents of Drive D

Unable to open/acces contents of Drive D: I keep getting a message telling me I am running out of space on my local drive D. When I try to open Drive D I am told there are no folders/files to display. When I check properties I am told the drive has over 400 MB used and less than 50 MB left. How can I discover what...
  9. How to open a specific mail and match the content(body) of that mail if there are multiple...

How to open a specific mail and match the content(body) of that mail if there are multiple...: [ATTACH] In above image there are many mails if I open one specific mail then the content should be matched .As in gmail or in outlook if u open a mail its content are shown not other mail content are shown....
  10. Unable to view webpage contents

Unable to view webpage contents: I am unable to view the following web-page. https://vdocuments.site/diplomatic-asylum-and-the-assange-case.html https://vdocuments.site/diplomatic-asylum-theory-practice-and-the-case-of-julian-assange.html Additionally, all subsequent associated pages are prevented...