Windows 10: unable to open downloaded software

Discus and support unable to open downloaded software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ive downloaded mcafee software and I am unable to open as a box pops up saying 'only verified apps can be installed'. can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GarySullivan2, Nov 8, 2018.

1. unable to open downloaded software

ive downloaded mcafee software and I am unable to open as a box pops up saying 'only verified apps can be installed'. can anyone help?

:)

GarySullivan2, Nov 8, 2018
  2. HossWTC Win User

Unable to download

Is there something wrong with the server providing the download for SysTool? I'm unable to download the application using Firefox or IE.

Are there any mirrors?

Thanks.

HossWTC, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Frick Win User

unable to open downloaded software

Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

unable to open downloaded software

1. unable to open downloaded software - Similar Threads - unable open downloaded

2. I can't download software or open certain software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download software or open certain software.: I downloaded Python from the app store, but I when I open the IDLE plug in nothing opens. Also, I can't change my download settings to download software that is not from the Microsoft store....
  3. I can't download software or open certain software.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download software or open certain software.: I downloaded Python from the app store, but I when I open the IDLE plug in nothing opens. Also, I can't change my download settings to download software that is not from the Microsoft store....
  4. unable to open downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to open downloads: I can't open the downloads.I received a message and tried to download and read and find I can't? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-downloads/9f1ad6b3-18f2-4d05-b929-84160fac4226
  5. unable to open downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to open downloads: I can't open the downloads.I received a message and tried to download and read and find I can't? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-downloads/9f1ad6b3-18f2-4d05-b929-84160fac4226
  6. unable to open downloads

7. unable to download / install software for dvd writer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to download / install software for dvd writer: unable to download/install software for dvd writer and also for new printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-install-software-for-dvd-writer/82cc6dbd-3b25-44bd-9ffd-07780bfa2aa6
  8. Unable to open downloaded files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open downloaded files: Suddenly today I am unable to open any downloaded item. I get the message: Windows cannot find 'C:\users....jpg'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again. Any ideas?...
  9. Unable to open software accounting program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to open software accounting program: When I try to open a software program I am met with the following error message - Error (Server=PETERHOBBS-PC\PTPACCOUNTS, Database=PTPACCTSNEW), Error=[Unspecifiederror], Description = [[DBNETLIB] [ConnectionOpen(Connect()). SQL Server does not exist or access denied.] I...
  10. Downloaded Software not opening on Win 10

Downloaded Software not opening on Win 10: Hi, I am not a very tech-savvy person. I need your help. I installed a software for my magnetometer on my laptop. (A magnetometer is an instrument for geophysical purposes) I downloaded the software from the equipment manufacturer's site (GEMLinkplus Software for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to open downloaded programs

2. software is installed on pc but unable to launch

3. windows unable to open downloaded software