Windows 10: Unable to open few sites

Discus and support Unable to open few sites in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have been using Windows 7 since 2014 but I recently updated windows 10 on my computer. But my problem is that I am unable to open some sites... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MintuMondal, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Unable to open few sites

Hi,

I have been using Windows 7 since 2014 but I recently updated windows 10 on my computer. But my problem is that I am unable to open some sites such as https://licindia.in/, https://www.sbimf.com/en-us, https://www.unifiedinfotech.net/, https://www.spotify.com/in/ and many more. Whenever I am going to open these sites there is an error popup message has shown that "Your operating system has been blocked". I do not understand what's the problem and why have those sites been blocked on my computer? This problem occurred when I installed windows 10, I skipped those issues at that time, I thought there might be some server issues of those sites.

Could anyone please tell me what's the problem why I am not able to open those sites? Shall I uninstall windows 10 on my computer?

Thanks,

Mintu

:)

MintuMondal, Apr 14, 2020

2. unable to open amaderforum & some other sites on my laptop

hello, since last week, I'm unable to open amaderforum.com on my laptop but can open on my mobile using same WiFi. if I hide IP or open using anonymous surfing sites, I can open on laptop too. I've attached screenshot. plz chk. Code: http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/9025/dwdy.jpg[/quote] i noticed similar problem with some other sites too like hot files.ws, deposit files.com etc

freebird_9924, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser home page.
    • Click on Customize on the Home page
    • Select the particular category to watch the specific suggestion.
    Also follow the below given steps and check if that answers your query.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More action(…) on left most corner.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Select Top sites and suggested content under Open New tabs with
    • Open new tab to check if it shows the Most visited website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Unable to open few sites

Unable to open a site

I am unable to open a particular site on my Lumia 720. This problem started about a month ago. Earlier there used to be absolutely no problem in opening up the site. What should I do?

RimjhimGupta, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Unable to open few sites

1. Unable to open few sites - Similar Threads - Unable open few

2. A few select sites sites will not accept a valid password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A few select sites sites will not accept a valid password: I have a problem with a few selects sites that render the entered password as invalid although the password is correct. Theses same sites will accept the password on another PC with no problems. I have tried browsers Bing, Edge and Firefox with no results and I believe this...
  3. A few select sites sites will not accept a valid password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A few select sites sites will not accept a valid password: I have a problem with a few selects sites that render the entered password as invalid although the password is correct. Theses same sites will accept the password on another PC with no problems. I have tried browsers Bing, Edge and Firefox with no results and I believe this...
  4. Unable to open microsoft site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open microsoft site: Hi. I want to download Windows 11 iso, but when I access the site with the modem at home, the site does not load completely, a white page opens. And when I log in with mobile internet, it opens and now I don't have mobile internet. How can I download the iso file?...
  5. Unable to open microsoft site

Unable to open microsoft site: Hi. I want to download Windows 11 iso, but when I access the site with the modem at home, the site does not load completely, a white page opens. And when I log in with mobile internet, it opens and now I don't have mobile internet. How can I download the iso file?...
  6. May Update Release Unable to Open Site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May Update Release Unable to Open Site: Greetings,What was working prior to the May release for Win10 update, no longer works.I can't get into a particular site even by ensuring Java is enabled for it via "Settings."Using Edge as browser. Brave works without issue.Login attempts display the following...It appears...
  7. May Update Release Unable to Open Site

May Update Release Unable to Open Site: Greetings,What was working prior to the May release for Win10 update, no longer works.I can't get into a particular site even by ensuring Java is enabled for it via "Settings."Using Edge as browser. Brave works without issue.Login attempts display the following...It appears...
  8. May Update Release Unable to Open Site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Unable to open a particular site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open a particular site: I have problem accessing a particular site, it used to work without any issues but recently the page stopped responding, I have tried different browsers, used different DNS addresses, cleared the cache, tried in different laptops with different OS(Win10&Win11), I have found...
  10. Unable to Open Any 3rd Party Sites

Unable to Open Any 3rd Party Sites: I can´t open any application that are not owned by Microsoft. Ok so I shut down my laptop. Then the next day my logitech 203 lightsync mouse has the default light order, as I use a fixed lime lime color with no flashing light but lime. I open my laptop up as usual and open up...