Windows 10: unable to open files: OneDrive issue

Discus and support unable to open files: OneDrive issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I receive an error message when trying to open files on my desktop ( JPG, TXTand Excel): Can't open this file. Make sure OneDrive is running on your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KimberlyMartin2, May 9, 2019.

1. unable to open files: OneDrive issue

I receive an error message when trying to open files on my desktop ( JPG, TXTand Excel):

Can't open this file. Make sure OneDrive is running on your PC, then try again. What’s the matter? How am I supposed to fix it?

:)

KimberlyMartin2, May 9, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 9, 2019
  3. RonForbes Win User
    Windows 10 - Control panel and OneDrive not opening

I am unable to open OneDrive and the Control Panel on Windows 10 App list. This started only a couple of weeks ago. Any suggestions?

RonForbes, May 9, 2019
  4. Ketxxx Win User

unable to open files: OneDrive issue

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, May 9, 2019
Thema:

unable to open files: OneDrive issue

1. unable to open files: OneDrive issue - Similar Threads - unable open files

2. Unable to open in desktop app a shared OneDrive file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open in desktop app a shared OneDrive file: Hello -I saw the below inquiry posted in 2020 but no responses were posted to it. I am having the same issue, exactly as outlined below. My husband is able to open the desktop app on his computer and I am not able to on mine. The shared files have both our microsoft accounts...
  3. Unable to open in desktop app a shared OneDrive file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open in desktop app a shared OneDrive file: Hello -I saw the below inquiry posted in 2020 but no responses were posted to it. I am having the same issue, exactly as outlined below. My husband is able to open the desktop app on his computer and I am not able to on mine. The shared files have both our microsoft accounts...
  4. Unable to open in desktop app a shared OneDrive file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to find files on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find files on OneDrive: I have one computer running Windows 11 and it is synced on One Drive. My old computer is still running Windows 10. I have opened One Drive on my old computer but cannot find the files from the Windows 11 computer. HELP!...
  6. Unable to find files on OneDrive

Unable to find files on OneDrive: I have one computer running Windows 11 and it is synced on One Drive. My old computer is still running Windows 10. I have opened One Drive on my old computer but cannot find the files from the Windows 11 computer. HELP!...
  7. Unable to Open Files in Documents or OneDrive

Unable to Open Files in Documents or OneDrive: Some time after I had purchased my refurbished Surface Pro IV and signed in to OneDrive, I had noticed an odd problem, which still has plagued me for almost five months, now. I can see the files I want, but the Open button remains greyed out, nor can I double-click to open...
  8. Unable to open in desktop app a shared OneDrive file

Unable to open in desktop app a shared OneDrive file: Hi, I have edit permissions to a set of files that someone shared with me through OneDrive. I access the files through a browser and can edit them through Office apps online. However, there are some features of Excel, for example, that you can't use in Excel online so I...
  9. Unable to open Files in OneDrive Grey X

Unable to open Files in OneDrive Grey X: Evening all, I've just been going through some of my files stored on OneDrive, and a considerable amount of data in my OneDrive folder won't open and is displaying a grey X in the corner is there any way for me to recover it? [img] 152548
  10. OneDrive files not opening

OneDrive files not opening: I cannot open or save files to OneDrive and error code 0x80070194 is showing. Can you advise me how to fix please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-files-not-opening/febd7172-d902-4142-8f06-3ba8d8c675e4"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to see files in onedrive on browser

2. unable to open onedrive documents on pc

3. unable to access files from onedrive solution

4. unable to open onedrive word document,
  5. 404 error opening onedrive file in windows 7