Windows 10: Unable to Open/Find Microsoft store in my machine

Discus and support Unable to Open/Find Microsoft store in my machine in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Store Appliation is not available in my Windows 10 Desktop, which is restricting to perform any downloads from the Microsoft site. Getting an error... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sai Sankar D, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Unable to Open/Find Microsoft store in my machine

Store Appliation is not available in my Windows 10 Desktop, which is restricting to perform any downloads from the Microsoft site.

Getting an error stating ' Choose where you want to install: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.'

:)

Sai Sankar D, Apr 8, 2019

2. Store won't open?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to open Windows Store. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset the Windows Store and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to
    help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

It seems that this is a Chrome issue. Have you tried resetting Chrome?

On the other hand, we suggest that you open Microsoft Store app instead of opening Store through Chrome. The following are steps on how to open Microsoft Store on Windows 10:

• To open Microsoft Store on Windows 10, select the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar.
    • If you don't see the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. To pin it, select the Start button, type
      Microsoft Store, press and hold (or right-click) Microsoft Store, then choose More > Pin
      to taskbar
    • If Microsoft Store won't launch, get more info at Microsoft Store does
      not launch

Regards.

JohnMel And, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Unable to Open/Find Microsoft store in my machine

windows store not opening

Hi Dustin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to open Windows Store. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset the Windows Store and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Open/Find Microsoft store in my machine

1. Unable to Open/Find Microsoft store in my machine - Similar Threads - Unable Open Find

2. Microsoft Store not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not opening: Yet again I have a problem. This time it is with Microsoft Store. The App simply does not open at all and I keep getting the following error message although I am connected to the internet.: “Check you connection. Microsoft Store needs to be online. It looks you’re...
  3. Microsoft store not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not opening: I have a huge problem...My Microsoft store wasn't opening. I have tried many methods and I think I located the issue. There is no "Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe" in my "\AppData\Local\Packages\" . I would really appreciate it if someone can help me resolve this issue....
  4. Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop

Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop: Hi everyone! I just bought this laptop and after installing and prepared it for use I found out that I can't open my Microsoft Store app. if anyone knows how to make the app function again that would be extremely helpful. Thank you... I got this error # Code:...
  5. Microsoft store will not open

Microsoft store will not open: Hey! I've been struggling with this annoying problem for a week now. I wanted to install some of the WSL-type packages, so I navigated to the Microsoft Store. When I tried to go to the page for downloading the app, the Store crashed. After updating to the latest...
  6. my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all

my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all: I tried alot of solutions and nothing worked at all 122421
  7. my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all

in Windows 10 Support
    my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all: I tried alot of solutions and nothing worked at all 122421
  8. Finding software in Microsoft Store

in Browsers and Email
    Finding software in Microsoft Store: Presently on Windows 10 Google Chrome does not work (does crazy things). I understand that Google submitted Chrome to Microsoft and is somewhere in the Microsoft store. As far as I can see there is no search function in the Microsoft store. How would I find Google Chrome in...
  9. Unable to open Windows Store

Unable to open Windows Store: when I try to open Microsoft store it automatically close also when I was try to reset Microsoft store using wsrest command it get error ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches and The app didn't start....
  10. microsoft store not opening

microsoft store not opening: Last week updated windows after uodate mailbox and store not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/microsoft-store-not-opening/e8ce338b-76bf-4924-9976-0b5efeed03d8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iam unable to find microsoft store on my pc

2. unable to open microsoft windows store