Windows 10: Unable to open Forza Horizon 4 PC

Discus and support Unable to open Forza Horizon 4 PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Game close after initial splash screen is shown. Error message in event viewer: Unable to start a DCOM Server:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TNT oz, Nov 8, 2018.

1. TNT oz Win User

Unable to open Forza Horizon 4 PC

Game close after initial splash screen is shown.

Error message in event viewer:

Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.210.773.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:

"5"

Happened while starting this command:

"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.210.773.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe" -ServerName:SunriseReleaseFinal.AppXtkd2atfxzeqx8366ah1yws2z78mgh5d8.mca

Tried wsreset, restarting computer, installing new apps through the windows store, singing out and back in both the store and xbox app.

No I do not want to reinstall a 60gb game again especially if the issue is reoccurring and was working perfectly fine the last few days

:)

TNT oz, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 8, 2018
  3. GeorgeKgg Win User
    Forza horizon 3 Won't launch

Hello, I found a solution to this problem, although it is not a permanent one, you have to repeat these steps every time you want to play forza horizon 3.

Solution

1) Open Windows Store

2) Download any app/game or whatever.

3) Open Forza Horizon 3

4) Enjoy!

GeorgeKgg, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Forza Horizon 4 Seasons Demo

Source: E3 2018: Getting Our Hands Warm, Cold, and Dirty with the Forza Horizon 4 Seasons Demo - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to open Forza Horizon 4 PC - Similar Threads - Unable open Forza

2. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 4: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza it says to recover the license and then I get an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install...
  3. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 4: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza it says to recover the license and then I get an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install...
  4. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Forza horizon 4 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 on pc: how to fix this error? you may not proceed without being signed into a profile in forza horizon 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-on-pc/a4663be6-03f5-4aca-b98c-7d98f6baa87c
  6. Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4: I attempted to uninstall Forza Horizon 4, and based on the fact that I can't find any folder relating to Forza Horizon 4 or "sunrisebasegame" or whatever; it sure LOOKS like it worked. But upon further inspection, I never got my 60 GB of space back. In fact I got literally...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 is not opening: So I have bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition 4 days back and I have been trying to run the game but it is not opening. Whenever I have tried to open the game, Playground Games' startup sound starts on a black sceen and then the sound stutters and then the game crashs....
  8. Unable to install Forza Horizon 4

Unable to install Forza Horizon 4: I failed to install this game though I tried. I think the problem is with Microsoft Store that is working incorrectly on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-forza-horizon-4/74d06f5a-28bd-4915-be73-cc45a840ff60
  9. unable to install forza horizon 4

unable to install forza horizon 4: I am unable to install FH4, it just says manage, then lists my old devices. it shows a small ! and when i hold my mouse on it, it says 'does not work on this device' current specs are i7 5820k, gtx 1080, 32gb ram so should be able to run. already tried the wsreset that...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 cant open

2. unable to launch forza horizon 4 windows 10

3. forza horizon 4 this app cant open

4. forza horizon 4 dcom error,
  5. forza horizon 4 not opening pc,
  6. unable to launch forza horizon 4,
  7. cant open forza horizon 4,
  8. forza horizon 4 app says this app cant open,
  9. how to open forza horizon 4 on pc,
  10. forza horizon 4 unable to run in Windows 10,
  11. unable to open forza horizon 4,