Windows 10: Unable to open Freecovers website, Error message: MySQL error: Too many connections.

Discus and support Unable to open Freecovers website, Error message: MySQL error: Too many connections. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can not open freecovers.net due to mySQL error: Too many connections Used for 2-3 years, all of a sudden this error code pops up???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RonaldStaub, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Unable to open Freecovers website, Error message: MySQL error: Too many connections.

Can not open freecovers.net due to mySQL error: Too many connections

Used for 2-3 years, all of a sudden this error code pops up???

***Modified Title from: Can not open freecovers.net due to my SQL error: Too many connections***

:)

RonaldStaub, Apr 21, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

3. Dual error message not fixed

i only get one message. i enabled log to file, created folder for it, then to test the error message, i deleted the folder, to prompt the error message, of which i got one. Ver 1.20.0

Unable to open Freecovers website, Error message: MySQL error: Too many connections. 1bdcFLs.jpg

jboydgolfer, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Unable to open Freecovers website, Error message: MySQL error: Too many connections.

Error Message/ Blue Screen of death Unable to open Freecovers website, Error message: MySQL error: Too many connections. :(.....

I am running an AMD system, with an Asus K8N4-E Deluxe(754) Mobo ocasionally when Iam gaming or downloading Music, I get this bizzaire error message DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. what does this error message mean? Is this Error message caused by my hard-drive or Motherboard? Please help!

Pheonix_789, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Unable to open Freecovers website, Error message: MySQL error: Too many connections.

1. Unable to open Freecovers website, Error message: MySQL error: Too many connections. - Similar Threads - Unable open Freecovers

2. Random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites/browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites/browsers: I get random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites. It was working fine until a couple of months ago. It makes the internet unusable. It is only on this Windows 11 machine which has been fully updated. I have a Windows 10 machine right next to...
  3. Random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites/browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites/browsers: I get random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites. It was working fine until a couple of months ago. It makes the internet unusable. It is only on this Windows 11 machine which has been fully updated. I have a Windows 10 machine right next to...
  4. Incorrect PIN too Many Times error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect PIN too Many Times error Message: Using Windows 11 and I keep getting an error message that I have entered my PIN too many times incorrectly never have . Every time I walk away from my laptop for a few minutes and the screen lock comes on I have to restart my computer. It lets me in after re-start and then...
  5. Incorrect PIN too Many Times error Message

Incorrect PIN too Many Times error Message: Using Windows 11 and I keep getting an error message that I have entered my PIN too many times incorrectly never have . Every time I walk away from my laptop for a few minutes and the screen lock comes on I have to restart my computer. It lets me in after re-start and then...
  6. Website error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website error message: Hello Everyone,I'm not sure if I'm posting my question to the right forum? If not, please transfer it to the right board. I've been trying to log onto a site called Giorgio Armani, but I continue to get this same error code:...
  7. Website error message

Website error message: Hello Everyone,I'm not sure if I'm posting my question to the right forum? If not, please transfer it to the right board. I've been trying to log onto a site called Giorgio Armani, but I continue to get this same error code:...
  8. Website error message

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I cannot open Freecovers website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot open Freecovers website: I got an error message: MySQL error: Too many connections. Please fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-freecovers-website/3425bfaf-7700-4a21-9c95-88daf8ff1b40
  10. Can not open freecovers.net due to mySQL error: Too many connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not open freecovers.net due to mySQL error: Too many connections: Can not open freecovers.net due to mySQL error: Too many connections Used for 2-3 years, all of a sudden this error code pops up??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-freecoversnet-due-to-mysql-error-too/9c443a84-b201-4849-92be-02932c7aadf1