Windows 10: unable to open images

Discus and support unable to open images in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when I am trying to open an images its saying [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bhanuchander Gattoji, Nov 12, 2018.

1. unable to open images

when I am trying to open an images its saying

unable to open images 768f4a55-8d1e-424f-976a-3d798d9d7cf2?upload=true.png

:)

Bhanuchander Gattoji, Nov 12, 2018

2. UNABLE TO OPEN IMAGES AND VIDEOS

Hi,

Have you tried performing the troubleshooting steps listed in the article given by
    Robert Caw? It was posted above.

As a workaround, you may try these steps:

• Right-click the photo or video.
    • You'll see a pop-up box, choose Open With.
    • Then choose Paint or Photos to open an image.

(There are also options to open videos when you click Open With.)

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Unable to open Settings

Hi,

Upon analyzing the issue, we need to check first if the
    partition is still available. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type
      these following
      commands:

• Diskpart

• List disk

• Sel disk 0

• List partition

Check if the
    partition
    is still
    available. If it is, type
    exit
    to
    leave Diskpart
    and
    run
    these following
    commands:

Disk Checker:

To run
    Disk Checker, type
    chkdsk /f /r and hit
    Enter.

SFC Scan:  

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

DISM Tool:  

To run
    DISM Tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer
    for further assistance in resetting your BIOS.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 12, 2018
  4. unable to open images

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

unable to open images

1. unable to open images - Similar Threads - unable open images

2. opened an image and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    opened an image and...: I opened an image and I received the following error message "0x000007b unexpected parameters". I was informed that Smart App was responsible for the error reading. However, after confirming "OK" on the message three times the image opened anyway. So I closed it down and...
  3. opened an image and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opened an image and...: I opened an image and I received the following error message "0x000007b unexpected parameters". I was informed that Smart App was responsible for the error reading. However, after confirming "OK" on the message three times the image opened anyway. So I closed it down and...
  4. unable to open images Win11

unable to open images Win11: hi, whenever I try to open an image, wether this is by opening it via file explorer or the dektop doesn't matter, it gives adrive\folder-s\file nameInstall failed. Please contact your software vendor.message.I've repaired Windows Photo's via the settings app, restartet my...
  5. unable to open images Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to open images Win11: hi, whenever I try to open an image, wether this is by opening it via file explorer or the dektop doesn't matter, it gives adrive\folder-s\file nameInstall failed. Please contact your software vendor.message.I've repaired Windows Photo's via the settings app, restartet my...
  6. Unable to Open BIOS Image File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Open BIOS Image File: Was doing HP firmware update. Now the pc won't start because it boots to 'The System BIOS update failed. Unable to open bio image file.Keeps restarting from that screen.I can't even get to the boot menu.Any ideas?James...
  7. Unable to Open BIOS Image File

Unable to Open BIOS Image File: Was doing HP firmware update. Now the pc won't start because it boots to 'The System BIOS update failed. Unable to open bio image file.Keeps restarting from that screen.I can't even get to the boot menu.Any ideas?James...
  8. Issue with opening images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with opening images: My PC doesn’t allow me to open images. Is it possible to fix it somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-opening-images/4241641f-c930-4d82-a0a2-20642671d101
  9. Unable to Open Image Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Open Image Files: I have some .jpg files, from 2007, that I was able to open without problems. I last opened them in 2017 but have just tried to open them (yesterday), with both Paint and Paintshop Pro (I even tried Irfanview), and I get the message that the file is unsupported. Anyone any...
  10. opening .jpg image

opening .jpg image: unable to open .jpg image in photos. It just says this file type is unsupported. but it will play all the images in a slideshow. it will play other .jpg images no problem. Can anyone tell me how to open the images separately?...