Windows 10: unable to open internet address

Discus and support unable to open internet address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I subscribe to an account which asked me to supply information by a secondary internet address which I am confident is genuine, when I enter this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Grumpy Grum, Aug 12, 2019.

1. unable to open internet address

I subscribe to an account which asked me to supply information by a secondary internet address which I am confident is genuine, when I enter this address my system keeps defaulting to the home address for the organisation. I have reset and cleared all systems on my computer, am I missing something

:)

Grumpy Grum, Aug 12, 2019

2. Unable to open internet explorer

Hi Maria,

The issue occur due to connection problem to your PC. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we also suggest to check this thread and look for Morris subba answer:

Internet explorer won't open in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

unable to open internet address

IP address cannot be configured no internet

Hello TERRIB1960,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you getting any error code while trying to connect to internet?

I would like to suggest you few simple steps on how to configure IP address on your PC, kindly follow the same.

Method 1: Open command prompt (right click on cmd, run as administrator) and run the below commands. These commands will fix the lack of dynamic IP address (DHCP).

• ipconfig /release
    • ipconfig /renew

Method 2: Go through the article which talks about fixing the network connection issues in Windows
    Support article.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

unable to open internet address

1. unable to open internet address - Similar Threads - unable open internet

2. Unable to set a billing address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to set a billing address: It lets me select an adress, and when I click save, it says it was successful, but it's still saying "no default address". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-set-a-billing-address/f4426183-fbb4-449b-be84-cc72cc85ce2c
  3. Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.

Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.: Reposting because I need this fixed and the last person who responded isn't responding back. Hello so I have been having an issue for a few days now and am hoping someone is able to help me. I have a fairly old laptop you could say lenovo thinkpad though I haven't had many...
  4. Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.: Reposting because I need this fixed and the last person who responded isn't responding back. Hello so I have been having an issue for a few days now and am hoping someone is able to help me. I have a fairly old laptop you could say lenovo thinkpad though I haven't had many...
  5. Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Unable to open Internet Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Internet Explorer in Windows 10: For the life of me I can't get Internet Explorer to open. It's not in the Windows Features, it's not in the list of updates, it's not in control panel or app programs, I can't install it as it's saying it's already installed. I tried running both regsvr32.exe “c:\program...
  7. Unable to open Internet Explorer in Windows 10

Unable to open Internet Explorer in Windows 10: For the life of me I can't get Internet Explorer to open. It's not in the Windows Features, it's not in the list of updates, it's not in control panel or app programs, I can't install it as it's saying it's already installed. I tried running both regsvr32.exe “c:\program...
  8. Unable to download and open files from the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to download and open files from the internet: I am having trouble downloading files from the internet and accessing them. Any document i try to download says it is downloaded but isnt if that makes sense?? basically i will be able to download the file but will show this automictically and wont change at all, any type of...
  9. Unable to download and open files from the internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to download and open files from the internet: I am having trouble downloading files from the internet and accessing them. Any document i try to download says it is downloaded but isnt if that makes sense?? basically i will be able to download the file but will show this automictically and wont change at all, any type of...
  10. Unable to find Email address

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to find Email address: This Email account disappeared today . I cannot access it for use or to receive E mails. Can it be restored on line ? ***PII removed by Moderator*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-email-address/9fb4996f-b8f0-4931-ba31-683b86997353