Windows 10: Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.

Discus and support Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Reposting because I need this fixed and the last person who responded isn't responding back. Hello so I have been having an issue for a few days now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NotMyName66, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.

Reposting because I need this fixed and the last person who responded isn't responding back. Hello so I have been having an issue for a few days now and am hoping someone is able to help me. I have a fairly old laptop you could say lenovo thinkpad though I haven't had many problems with it as it runs well. To get to the point I cannot open my internet settings but every other settings in the app works. I am also unable to connect to my wifi because the wifi icon has disappeared. My issue is, I cannot open internet settings and cannot connect to my wifi since the internet settings won't ope

:)

NotMyName66, Jul 3, 2022

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jul 4, 2022
  3. Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.

(Reposting because I need this fixed and the last person who responded isn't responding back.)

Hello so I have been having an issue for a few days now and am hoping someone is able to help me. I have a fairly old laptop you could say (lenovo thinkpad) though I haven't had many problems with it as it runs well. To get to the point I cannot open my internet settings but every other settings in the app works. I am also unable to connect to my wifi because the wifi icon has disappeared. My issue is, I cannot open internet settings and cannot connect to my wifi since the internet settings won't open up. What also has happened is that there is no list of available networks. This seems to be an issue with just my device as my other laptop (a Dell) works fine. I can list some things I have already tried to do to fix the problem with my settings not opening/crashing as soon as I open it.

I've tried these following methods to fix my laptop (mostly things found on YT):
    -restarted windows explorer
    -restarted network connections and issues
    -restarted settings app
    -still doesn't work when creating a new windows user account
    -ran dism cmd (/scanhealth and /restore health)
    -ran (getpackage command)
    -reset all windows apps
    -cleared cache
    -cleared app data when reset all with getpackage commands
    -used registry editor and made explorer file (set value to 0)
    -used scannow commands
    -uninstalled Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter (was reinstalled after deletion)
    -ran ping cmd (ping 127.1.1.1)

If you have any solutions please let me know it would be very helpful and appreciated!

NotMyName66, Jul 4, 2022
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 4, 2022
Thema:

Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.

1. Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks. - Similar Threads - Unable open internet

2. Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.: Reposting because I need this fixed and the last person who responded isn't responding back. Hello so I have been having an issue for a few days now and am hoping someone is able to help me. I have a fairly old laptop you could say lenovo thinkpad though I haven't had many...
  3. Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open internet settings and no list of available networks.: Reposting because I need this fixed and the last person who responded isn't responding back. Hello so I have been having an issue for a few days now and am hoping someone is able to help me. I have a fairly old laptop you could say lenovo thinkpad though I haven't had many...
  4. forget internet networks from available networks list

forget internet networks from available networks list: how to forget internet networks from available networks list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forget-internet-networks-from-available-networks/4dddc4ba-4940-4a0a-b087-cc1b01f4bf81
  5. forget internet networks from available networks list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forget internet networks from available networks list: how to forget internet networks from available networks list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forget-internet-networks-from-available-networks/4dddc4ba-4940-4a0a-b087-cc1b01f4bf81
  6. forget internet networks from available networks list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 won't show available networks or open Network & Internet Settings

Windows 10 won't show available networks or open Network & Internet Settings: Hi, I've been trying to connect to wifi but the network menu on the right side of my screen isn't showing available networks. I can turn the wifi on and off but it doesn't change, there are two drop down menus that appear where networks are normally listed, but both are just...
  8. Network & Internet settings not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network & Internet settings not available: Steps to reproduce: 1. Click start Windows icon. 2. Click settings button. 3. Click "Network & Internet" button. Result: 1. Nothing happens. 2. Settings window no longer responds to clicks on any part of the settings window aside from the close button. Additional...
  9. available networks on the list

available networks on the list: Hi, I cannot see all available networks on the list, using win10 on ACER computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/available-networks-on-the-list/d5b43319-7dbf-4473-84c5-94e113aafea5
  10. List of available networks

List of available networks: I saw a previous thread about the wifi button on task bar not working after a major Windows 10 update. I believe I might have succumbed to the same problem. When I clicked on the button prior to the Windows update I would see a list of my available wireless networks. Now...