Windows 10: Unable to open JPG docs

Discus and support Unable to open JPG docs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to open any documents that are saved as a Jpg. When I try and open it I get a message with the location address of the file and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vix77, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Vix77 Win User

Unable to open JPG docs

Hi, I am unable to open any documents that are saved as a Jpg. When I try and open it I get a message with the location address of the file and "Invalid value for registry". Can anyone help please, I am not technically minded, so easy to follow help would be appreciated!

I have been able to open them previously, this problem has just started today.

Thank you

:)

Vix77, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Jean G. Win User

Unable to open PDF or Word docs

I'm suddenly unable to open pdf or word docs that are posted on a website that I access regularly. No error message. Just clocking and then a blank screen?

Jean G., Feb 24, 2020
  3. Incopatability with Google Docs

Hi Ba,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that Google Docs print option not working as expected.

Try with a different browser and check if it works.

It could be a browser or browser's settings issue.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to open JPG docs

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Unable to open JPG docs

1. Unable to open JPG docs - Similar Threads - Unable open JPG

2. .jpg unable to view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .jpg unable to view: A few months ago when I was trying to look at some old pics that I have saved on my computer decided not to work. The icon changed and when I click on it, it will open but has an error telling me it can't open this file. I have changed the default app viewer and that did not...
  3. UNABLE TO OPEN JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNABLE TO OPEN JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO: USING MS 365. HAVE UPDATED SOFTWARE. BUT NOW UNABLE TO OPEN ANY JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO. THEY DO OPEN WITH MS PAINT & PAINT 3D BUT I PREFER PHOTO. USED TO OPEN AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I CLICKED ON THE PIC. JUST GET A BLACK SCREEN WITH NO PIC THEN GOES OFF. PLEASE HELP...
  4. Files not supported - unable to open jpg in photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Files not supported - unable to open jpg in photos: [ATTACH] I cannot open any jpg or png recently. I get this error message. I can't save them as a new jpg, i have jpg and png set to open with photos for windows 10. A windows support told me to uninstall the graphics display adapter and restart, that didn't work. I...
  5. opening a word doc

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening a word doc: since purchasing and installing Adobe, When I open a document in word i have about 3 signs coming up - eg: File not found: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/MACPDFM/MacPDFM.framework/Versions/A/MacPDFM How do I stop this?...
  6. I am unable to open word doc or create word docs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to open word doc or create word docs: I am unable top open any Docs at all- it is like I have never had Widows 10 that is the only program I have ever had on the computer how can I fix it please? All updates and security are done...
  7. Can't open any of my documents- SXC, XLS, DOC, SXW. JPG and PDF will open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open any of my documents- SXC, XLS, DOC, SXW. JPG and PDF will open: Not sure if this occurred after update to Windows 10 or when I replaced my computer. I really need to be able to open and modify some of my documents. This keeps asking me if I want to save or download, and eventually what I want to open with and then takes me back to save...
  8. Unable to open Word docs or PowerPoint slides

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open Word docs or PowerPoint slides: Every time I try to open slides through PowerPoint or Word document I get a message that says "Install failed. Please contact your software vendor"....
  9. how to open this doc as word doc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to open this doc as word doc?: This document was originally opened as a notepad document, so it opens that way always. I would like to change it to a Word document. Is that possible?...
  10. Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer.: Hai, Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer. i reset default apps. i choose default apps by file type. [img] [img] [img] [img] Regards. bala. 12326