Windows 10: Unable to open .mht files

Discus and support Unable to open .mht files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 and I cannot open .mht files, even when I am the one who saved them to this computer and on this software.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanielNagle, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Unable to open .mht files

I am running Windows 10 and I cannot open .mht files, even when I am the one who saved them to this computer and on this software.

:)

DanielNagle, Mar 8, 2019

2. Search Content of MHT files

Hi David,

Most probably, this is a problem with the search and indexing of your Windows 10 computer. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to clarify the following:

• Are you trying to search the content of MHT files using Cortana?
    • Have you tried searching it using the File Explorer?
    • Are you using a third-party app to search for the content of MHT files?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for search and indexing. To run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems.
    • Select Search and Indexing and click Run the troubleshooter.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Mar 8, 2019
  3. JerryTr Win User
    Unable to open MHT-files with Windows Phone 8

Hi all,

I can't manage to open MHT-files using the Windows Phone 8.

Microsoft created the standard and so I'm surprised that it seems not to work.

I could't find any App (like MHT Viewer) or IE add-in that could help.

Is there no way to open MHT-files using the Windows Phone?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Jerry

JerryTr, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Ar Rom Win User

Unable to open .mht files

Internet Explorer 11 MHT File Problem

Hi,

To open .mht files, kindly click on this
    link
    and follow the steps provided by Gokul T on May 7, 2011.

Let us know how it goes.

Ar Rom, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Unable to open .mht files

1. Unable to open .mht files - Similar Threads - Unable open mht

2. How to print a mht file to pdf using powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to print a mht file to pdf using powershell: Hi,I am trying to convert bulk mht files to pdf. I cant use third party tools/applications to do so.Hence decided to go with powershell scripting wherein I want to open the mht files and print it to pdf.Works almost fine but do not capture the images in MHT.Any help would be...
  3. How to print a mht file to pdf using powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to print a mht file to pdf using powershell: Hi,I am trying to convert bulk mht files to pdf. I cant use third party tools/applications to do so.Hence decided to go with powershell scripting wherein I want to open the mht files and print it to pdf.Works almost fine but do not capture the images in MHT.Any help would be...
  4. Unable to open a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open a file: hello I am trying to open a file but it is telling the app or file cannot be opened and I have to have the right app to open. This is what it says Exporting+sql+query+results+into+flats+files. What do I need to download in other to open the file so I can use it in my...
  5. Unable to open files

Unable to open files: When I try to open Word or Excell files, I get an error message "access to xyz file denined. Can anyone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-files/97e30e15-0bc5-4efd-8276-92f6e39e57e2"
  6. unable to open files

unable to open files: I have Embriliance Essential for Embroidery and all of a sudden I cannot open any of the files, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-files/31374ab5-5bd8-43ee-b0c4-1da4a5f61c9e"
  7. What App to use to open a .mht file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What App to use to open a .mht file?: I downloaded the MHTViewer from the Windows Store but it won't open my Windows Steps Recorder files. I would appreciate very much another suggestion that can view a .mht file that has pictures mixed with text. 134338
  8. Unable to open .zip files

Unable to open .zip files: Hey so I'm unable to open .zip files. I've done a system restore, downloaded WinRAR, among other things. Can you guys help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-zip-files/b0733389-3aaf-4322-b6af-36c1f6c4abf0"
  9. default app for mht files issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    default app for mht files issues: Windows isn't letting me change the default app associated with mht and mhtml files to anything but the old Internet Explorer, and Internet Explorer throws an error page indicating it's unable to open the files. Basically, I cannot open mass marketing emails in a browser. How...
  10. blank icon for .mht files

in Windows 10 Support
    blank icon for .mht files: Windows 10 pro, creators update, Firefox 54.0b10 & 53.0.3x64 I use the "Mozilla Archive Format" Firefox addon, which allows me to save .mht files from Firefox. The problem is the files have a "blank" where the Firefox icon should be. I remember having this problem in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. access denied for mht files

2. help i cannot open mht

3. unable to open .mht file

4. mht file cannot open with internet explorer