Windows 10: unable to open microsoft store or any apps

Discus and support unable to open microsoft store or any apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; unable to open Microsoft store or any apps that came with windows 10. message appears: need new app for MS-windows-store link.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by glennhall2, Mar 1, 2020.

1. unable to open microsoft store or any apps

unable to open Microsoft store or any apps that came with windows 10. message appears: need new app for MS-windows-store link.

:)

glennhall2, Mar 1, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. unable to open microsoft store or any apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 1, 2020
  4. unable to open microsoft store or any apps

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

It seems that this is a Chrome issue. Have you tried resetting Chrome?

On the other hand, we suggest that you open Microsoft Store app instead of opening Store through Chrome. The following are steps on how to open Microsoft Store on Windows 10:

• To open Microsoft Store on Windows 10, select the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar.
    • If you don't see the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. To pin it, select the Start button, type
      Microsoft Store, press and hold (or right-click) Microsoft Store, then choose More > Pin
      to taskbar
    • If Microsoft Store won't launch, get more info at Microsoft Store does
      not launch

Regards.

JohnMel And, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

unable to open microsoft store or any apps

1. unable to open microsoft store or any apps - Similar Threads - unable open microsoft

2. Unable to open xbox app or Microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open xbox app or Microsoft store app: Both apps have been fine up to now, but I recently got an error when trying to open the xbox app, saying to reinstall it. Tried uninstalling, but when I try to reinstall, I get the erroe below.I now can't open Microsoft store app, can't find it in installed apps to reset...
  3. Unable to open xbox app or Microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open xbox app or Microsoft store app: Both apps have been fine up to now, but I recently got an error when trying to open the xbox app, saying to reinstall it. Tried uninstalling, but when I try to reinstall, I get the erroe below.I now can't open Microsoft store app, can't find it in installed apps to reset...
  4. Unable to download or open any Microsoft Store apps since last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download or open any Microsoft Store apps since last update: I have Windows 10, version 22H2 which was successfully installed on 2/13/2023.KB5030180 - Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 was installed successfully on 9/19/2023 and this is when my issues started.I've tried rebooting my...
  5. Microsoft store will not open and neither will any of the apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store will not open and neither will any of the apps: I have checked the previous guides on here and watched many videos, nothing works.I have updated windows.I have tried to reset the store in apps and it just continues with the loading circle and never resets or repairs. I have tried this: Press Windows key + XClick Windows...
  6. Microsoft store will not open and neither will any of the apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store will not open and neither will any of the apps: I have checked the previous guides on here and watched many videos, nothing works.I have updated windows.I have tried to reset the store in apps and it just continues with the loading circle and never resets or repairs. I have tried this: Press Windows key + XClick Windows...
  7. Unable to open any Windows Store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to open any Windows Store apps: I recently upgraded my computer to an AMD CPU and Motherboard. This seemed to work fine up until recently- now none of my Windows Store apps will open- not even Calculator. I have tried wsreset.exe but this has not solved the issue. Why is this happening and how can I fix...
  8. Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...: Hi, I am not able to open the Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any Microsoft Edge Add-ons. I used the wsreset.exe in the run box. It resulted in an error: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches. The app didn't start. I ran the Store...
  9. Unable to open Microsoft store, Camera App

Unable to open Microsoft store, Camera App: I am getting file system error-2147416359. with photos application. Also, I am unable to open my Microsoft store, Camera App, and the Lenovo Vantage app. Every time I try to open the window app store, and the camera app, it opens and closes really quickly. I tried the cache...
  10. Unable to open any Microsoft Store Apps Even the Store itself

Unable to open any Microsoft Store Apps Even the Store itself: When I open the app, it always prompt me this message.. FYI, I have the admin rights to this PC and this is my office PC.. I checked the Applocker and the Software Restriction in the Local Security Policy and Group Policy only to find nothing.. [ATTACH] This is my...