Windows 10: Unable to open Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unable to open Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store won’t open when I click on it. What is the solution?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Clare_Flanigan_, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Unable to open Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store won’t open when I click on it. What is the solution?

:)

Clare_Flanigan_, Sep 20, 2020

2. Store won't open?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to open Windows Store. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset the Windows Store and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to
    help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 20, 2020
  3. BluPheonx Win User
    Microsoft store won't open

Hello John.

**Run the troubleshooter:

• The troubleshooter didn't return any issues.
    **Check the Microsoft Store Install Service

• I got the following error message - mmc.exe - Application Error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000102)."
    **Reset the Microsoft Store app in Windows 10

• I followed these instructions and this did not make any difference in the problem.
    **Uninstall/Reinstall the Store:

• Windows + X doesn't return any results. I searched for Powershell, right-clicked and ran as administrator. I entered the prompts one at a time. It appeared to work in Powershell but the Store still won't open.

In addition to the store not opening, I am unable to get the Feedback Hub and Xbox companion to open.

BluPheonx, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Unable to open Microsoft Store

windows store not opening

Hi Dustin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to open Windows Store. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset the Windows Store and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Unable to open Microsoft Store

1. Unable to open Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unable open Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store unable to open or download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store unable to open or download: I am trying to download the Microsoft Store app on my Windows 11 and I keep getting a pop up that says, we cannot open this ms store link. and that I need a new app. When I go to the Microsoft store on the internet, I click install but nothing happens. I just want to get the...
  3. Microsoft Store unable to open or download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store unable to open or download: I am trying to download the Microsoft Store app on my Windows 11 and I keep getting a pop up that says, we cannot open this ms store link. and that I need a new app. When I go to the Microsoft store on the internet, I click install but nothing happens. I just want to get the...
  4. Unable to open the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open the Microsoft store: The Microsoft store icon is in a dark gray color and I am unable to open it even after multiple restarts and other apps seem stuck not being able to update, most notable example would be the Minecraft Launcher that when clicked says to reinstall the app, but I'm unable to...
  5. Unable to open the Microsoft store

Unable to open the Microsoft store: The Microsoft store icon is in a dark gray color and I am unable to open it even after multiple restarts and other apps seem stuck not being able to update, most notable example would be the Minecraft Launcher that when clicked says to reinstall the app, but I'm unable to...
  6. Unable to open Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to open Microsoft Store: I am unable to open Microsoft Store.... it says error Ox80072EE7....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-microsoft-store/6d503495-19db-459d-b0b9-58619be67c22
  7. Unable to open Microsoft store, Camera App

Unable to open Microsoft store, Camera App: I am getting file system error-2147416359. with photos application. Also, I am unable to open my Microsoft store, Camera App, and the Lenovo Vantage app. Every time I try to open the window app store, and the camera app, it opens and closes really quickly. I tried the cache...
  8. unable to open windows Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to open windows Microsoft store: its been very hard for me since my store stopped operating. i tried a lot of methods checking online .i already factory reset for couple of times still its the same.i cannot even open the store. when i click the Microsoft store it is not responding / does nothing. please if...
  9. unable to open microsoft store or any apps

unable to open microsoft store or any apps: unable to open Microsoft store or any apps that came with windows 10. message appears: need new app for MS-windows-store link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-microsoft-store-or-any-apps/9123586c-1de8-4d15-aa60-e50ab2624e6b
  10. Unable to open Microsoft Store in my laptop

Unable to open Microsoft Store in my laptop: I'm trying from many days. But I was unable to open Microsoft Store in my system. Error showing page can't be loaded. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-microsoft-store-in-my-laptop/86c7637b-6847-475c-813a-2d857302ff1d"