Windows 10: Unable to open MS Store after reset

Discus and support Unable to open MS Store after reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I fully reset my computer since it has a lot of issues. I signed in using my MS account but I cant open Store at all. It will stays in the logo of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by edd_torp, Oct 5, 2022.

1. edd_torp Win User

Unable to open MS Store after reset

I fully reset my computer since it has a lot of issues. I signed in using my MS account but I cant open Store at all. It will stays in the logo of store and nothing happens. I used the wsreset but still nothing happens. I even restarted the computer twice now and still cant open Store.

:)

edd_torp, Oct 5, 2022
  2. LeonLaude Win User

unable to download games from app store

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows store, follow the steps below.

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Oct 5, 2022
  3. CB60 Win User
    MS account lockout. Unable to reset.

I am locked out of my MS account. All directions point to conventional reset help / support page requiring text verification code to reset. Problem is, I am in a rural locale (no cell service .. no texting) so unable to use that method. No other reset method appears to be available.

It is impossible to get help from MS so am VERY grateful to have found this support forum. Hope someone can help. (In any case) thanks (in advance) for suggestions.

Chuck

Unable to open MS Store after reset [​IMG]

64bit

CB60, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Unable to open MS Store after reset

Store won't open?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to open Windows Store. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset the Windows Store and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to
    help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Unable to open MS Store after reset

1. Unable to open MS Store after reset - Similar Threads - Unable open Store

2. Failed to open ms store after repair and reset.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Failed to open ms store after repair and reset.: I tried to install application using microsoft store. I tried to reset and repair microsoft store as mention in this website. However, I failed to open microsoft store after repair and reset....
  3. Failed to open ms store after repair and reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to open ms store after repair and reset.: I tried to install application using microsoft store. I tried to reset and repair microsoft store as mention in this website. However, I failed to open microsoft store after repair and reset....
  4. Failed to open ms store after repair and reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to open MS Store after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open MS Store after reset: I fully reset my computer since it has a lot of issues. I signed in using my MS account but I cant open Store at all. It will stays in the logo of store and nothing happens. I used the wsreset but still nothing happens. I even restarted the computer twice now and still cant...
  6. Unable to open MS Store after reset

Unable to open MS Store after reset: I fully reset my computer since it has a lot of issues. I signed in using my MS account but I cant open Store at all. It will stays in the logo of store and nothing happens. I used the wsreset but still nothing happens. I even restarted the computer twice now and still cant...
  7. unable to locate store after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to locate store after reset: Having issues lately with my new Dell laptop and since there is no important files or programs installed on the device I decided to do a reset on it without knowing it will cause my MS Store missing. The reset is successful however I need to bring back my Store. I have...
  8. MS store not working after reset

MS store not working after reset: i wanted to fix MS store so i could finally use apps, so i reset windows, but that didn't fix it. It's still crashing when i try to turn it on, same with the apps that are from MS store. what should i do?...
  9. MS store deleted after reset

MS store deleted after reset: So I had always problem with windows updates on my laptop becouse they were like freezed or idk what for so long that my laptop just had to shut down.Which boreke it but thats not the main problem.I always factory reseted my laptop with files backup but this time it deleted...
  10. Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store

Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store: After I reset the Microsoft Store I couldn't open it and it is still happening now. I also noticed when I went to Apps and features in settings MS Microsoft Store was missing even though MS Microsoft Store was in the start bar but it still won't work in the task bar. When I...