Windows 10: Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app

Discus and support Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to access my phone screen on the Your Phone app, though my PC and phone are on the same network. My PC is connected to the same network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NajwanHaikal, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app

I am unable to access my phone screen on the Your Phone app, though my PC and phone are on the same network.

My PC is connected to the same network as my phone, but through LAN. Is this what's causing the problem?

:)

NajwanHaikal, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app Mobile

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app

1. Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app - Similar Threads - Unable open phone

2. your phone app not showing open phone screen and apps option on my new phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your phone app not showing open phone screen and apps option on my new phone: How do i get the option of apps and opn phone screen on one plus nord? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-showing-open-phone-screen-and/a39de540-bff9-414c-b41a-2c1b5a6ba5f0
  3. your phone app not showing open phone screen and apps option on my new phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your phone app not showing open phone screen and apps option on my new phone: How do i get the option of apps and opn phone screen on one plus nord? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-showing-open-phone-screen-and/a39de540-bff9-414c-b41a-2c1b5a6ba5f0
  4. Your Phone App - Cannot Open Phone Screen - Error Code 801

Your Phone App - Cannot Open Phone Screen - Error Code 801: I have been using your phone for sometime and everything was working fine. Suddenly for no apparent reason it will not open my phone screen, just comes up with error code 801, everything else on the app works fine and it says it is connected to my phone. I have tried the...
  5. Your Phone App - open phone screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App - open phone screen: HiI am unable to open the phone screen in windows 10 but no success.It all perfectly works on my laptop with windows 10 home but not so on my desktop with windows 10 pro.There is no errror message, the android phone reacts with waking up the screen, but the PC after shortly...
  6. Your Phone App - open phone screen

Your Phone App - open phone screen: HiI am unable to open the phone screen in windows 10 but no success.It all perfectly works on my laptop with windows 10 home but not so on my desktop with windows 10 pro.There is no errror message, the android phone reacts with waking up the screen, but the PC after shortly...
  7. "Your Phone" app and dimming phone screen

"Your Phone" app and dimming phone screen: So on my S10+, after a few minutes of using Your Phone app on my PC, the screen on my actual phone dims to almost black I assume to save battery and it's great. There is a dim message on the actual phone along the lines of "Link to Windows active, tap screen or power button...
  8. Your Phone App: Poor Phone Screen Quality

Your Phone App: Poor Phone Screen Quality: When displaying my phone screen with the Phone Screen feature, in the Your Phone application, the image quality displayed of my phone screen, is very poor quality. My graphics settings on my PC are set for maximum quality, and I tried modifying those settings specifically for...
  9. Your Phone App Phone Screen option not available

Your Phone App Phone Screen option not available: Surface Book2 15 Insider build 19582.1001 Your Phone app 1.20022.81.0 Samsung Galaxy S10+ Android 9 Pie Your Phone app 1.20022.117.0 I am not seeing the "Phone Screen" settings in the Windows Your Phone App settings. I have notifications, messages, photos, and calls...
  10. Your Phone App is not opening

Your Phone App is not opening: Tried to use Your Phone app. but it does not seem to be opening or launching. When I click on the app, what I see is a window below. Nothing happens after. How do I solve this? [ATTACH]...