Windows 10: Unable to open photos

Discus and support Unable to open photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to open photos because it writes that the format is wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Leigh=Kearns=, May 25, 2020.

1. Unable to open photos

I am unable to open photos because it writes that the format is wrong

:)

Leigh=Kearns=, May 25, 2020

2. Unable to open the photos in Photos App

Hello David,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in opening the Photos in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you trying to open the photos in Photo App?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you try to open the photos?
    • Do you have the copy of those photos and are you able to open those photos?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 25, 2020
  3. bala6233 Win User
    Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer.

Hai,

Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer. i reset default apps. i choose default apps by file type.

Unable to open photos [​IMG]

Regards.
    bala.

bala6233, May 25, 2020
  4. bala6233 Win User

Unable to open photos

Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer.

bala6233, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Unable to open photos

1. Unable to open photos - Similar Threads - Unable open photos

2. Photos have padlock on them and unable to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos have padlock on them and unable to open: Hi,I have an external HD which I have numerous folders with photos in them. I have some folders where it is telling me that I don't have permission to open the photo when I click on it. It is not every folder only certain ones and every photo in the folder has a padlock on...
  3. Photos have padlock on them and unable to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos have padlock on them and unable to open: Hi,I have an external HD which I have numerous folders with photos in them. I have some folders where it is telling me that I don't have permission to open the photo when I click on it. It is not every folder only certain ones and every photo in the folder has a padlock on...
  4. Unable to open any photos or Windows apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open any photos or Windows apps.: Hello,Whenever I try to open a photo I get this kind of error.I also get this kind of error when I start my computer.When I try to open any app under the \WindowsApps\ folder it closes automatically.What information do you need to solve this problem?...
  5. UNABLE TO OPEN JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNABLE TO OPEN JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO: USING MS 365. HAVE UPDATED SOFTWARE. BUT NOW UNABLE TO OPEN ANY JPG FILES WITH MS PHOTO. THEY DO OPEN WITH MS PAINT & PAINT 3D BUT I PREFER PHOTO. USED TO OPEN AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I CLICKED ON THE PIC. JUST GET A BLACK SCREEN WITH NO PIC THEN GOES OFF. PLEASE HELP...
  6. Microsoft Store & Windows Photos unable to open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store & Windows Photos unable to open: After opening nay of these apps they tend to crash in the midst of loading. Please help. https://reddit.com/link/l5aho7/video/ysemrtgp9nd61/player submitted by /u/keyvahnsthebest [link] [comments]...
  7. Unable to open HEIC files in Microsoft Photos...

Unable to open HEIC files in Microsoft Photos...: I went to the app store to load HEIF Image Extensions with no problem, then went on to read in description that it also requires the HEVC Video extensions in order to read the HEIC files in Microsoft photos, the issue is that when i go to the app store it says HEVC Video...
  8. Unable to write on photos opened in Camera app

Unable to write on photos opened in Camera app: (Surface Pro 5) I used to be able to write directly on the photos I've taken when selecting from the preview (camera roll) image in the camera app. I could scroll through the camera roll and write on photos as I needed to. Now I cannot write on the pics opened through that...
  9. Unable to open .svg files with Microsoft Photos

Unable to open .svg files with Microsoft Photos: Unable to select Microsoft Photos app for .svg file association when using the Open With context menu So I tried installing ownership context menu to actually access the Microsoft Photos app, which pointed to the directory, C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ But there is no...
  10. Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer.: Hai, Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer. i reset default apps. i choose default apps by file type. [img] [img] [img] [img] Regards. bala. 12326