Windows 10: Unable to open startup menu, sound and other configs on toolbar menu + unable to click and...

Discus and support Unable to open startup menu, sound and other configs on toolbar menu + unable to click and... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm unable to open the start up menu, sound, and other config menu on the tool bar. In addition, I'm unable to open certain menu options. For example,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hiro_456, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Hiro_456 Win User

Unable to open startup menu, sound and other configs on toolbar menu + unable to click and...

I'm unable to open the start up menu, sound, and other config menu on the tool bar.

In addition, I'm unable to open certain menu options. For example, I was unable to open the command prompt with admin rights.

what can I do to resolved these issues?

Thanks.

:)

Hiro_456, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. dhoshaw Win User
    No Fan Control menu item in ATITool 0.26

.27b3 problems with 8800GT 256MB

I tried the .27b3 and encountered some problems.
    • Default profile comes up 0.00 / 0.00
    • App hard locks
    • Still no fan menu
    In the setup menu the following items appear:
    • Overclocking
    • Artifact scanning
    • Temperature monitoring
    • Gamma control
    • Startup
    • 3D-detection
    • Driver tweeks
    • Miscellaneous
    I'm running XP SP2 running NVIDIA 169.21 drivers.

The device details are displayed correctly now.

Regards,

dhoshaw, Oct 19, 2020
  4. mandala Win User

Unable to open startup menu, sound and other configs on toolbar menu + unable to click and...

Unable to Pin Certain Programs to Start Menu

Thanks for your replies guys. I am now able to file the FileTypesMan when I do a search in the Start Menu, however, the app is not displayed in the Start Menu alphabetical list. Why is that?

Unable to open startup menu, sound and other configs on toolbar menu + unable to click and... [​IMG]

Unable to open startup menu, sound and other configs on toolbar menu + unable to click and... [​IMG]

mandala, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to open startup menu, sound and other configs on toolbar menu + unable to click and... - Similar Threads - Unable open startup

2. Unable to open setting and windows start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open setting and windows start menu: For a while I have an issue were setting crash immiedietly after trying to open it in any way and start menu is unresponsive as well as whole taskbar shows text if I hover over icons but clicking on it does not work.When I RMB on desktop to access display settings I get...
  3. Unable to open setting and windows start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open setting and windows start menu: For a while I have an issue were setting crash immiedietly after trying to open it in any way and start menu is unresponsive as well as whole taskbar shows text if I hover over icons but clicking on it does not work.When I RMB on desktop to access display settings I get...
  4. Can't click on the Start Menu or toolbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click on the Start Menu or toolbar: Hi, I've recently had to "Fresh Start" my Windows 10 install after having a problem I couldn't resolve in any other way. Since then, the original problems have all but cleared up, but now I have a new one that I can't recreate every time or figure out how to resolve. From...
  5. Can not click on or open start menu and other apps

Can not click on or open start menu and other apps: I have a windows 10pc and I am having an intermittent issue where I am unable to click on certain shortcuts. I will try to click the start menu and it’s colour changes when i click, but it doesn’t open, same with file explorer and some desktop apps. If I use the keyboard to...
  6. Unable to open certain settings using the "right-click menu" in desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open certain settings using the "right-click menu" in desktop: Hello! I recently stumbled upon a problem. I can't use certain settings on Windows such as right-clicking in my desktop and clicking the "Personalize" option. Whenever I click on it, the command prompt appears for a brief second. Sometimes it opens up and closes...
  7. Unable to open certain settings using the “right-click menu” in desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to open certain settings using the “right-click menu” in desktop: I recently stumbled upon a problem. I can't use specific settings on Windows such as right-clicking in my desktop and clicking the "Personalize" option. Whenever I click on it, the command prompt appears for a brief second. Sometimes it opens up and closes immediately, but...
  8. Unable to click on taskbar/start menu icons

Unable to click on taskbar/start menu icons: This is an odd problem, but it seems there are moments when I cannot click on my taskbar/start menu. When hovering over the icons, they aren't highlighted. I'm unsure if this is a problem with my mouse (I use a Logitech G502), but it seems that I can temporarily click on...
  9. Unable to open Start Menu, Store, and other MS apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to open Start Menu, Store, and other MS apps: This has been going on for a while. After the 1903 update, I was unable to access the start menu, the store and several apps that were not pinned to my task bar or desktop. I tried multiple solutions and was finally able to get the start menu to work after rolling back the...
  10. Unable to see the Dual Boot Context Menu on Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to see the Dual Boot Context Menu on Startup: I don't like typing everything twice and I know how you forum users love your documentation (me too *Wink) So, check this out and tell me what you guys think? uefi - Unable to boot into fresh Dual-Booted Ubuntu installation - Ask Ubuntu Everything is there in that...