Windows 10: Unable to open the Minecraft Launcher in any way?

Discus and support Unable to open the Minecraft Launcher in any way? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So yesterday i closed minecraft Java normally as i always do and wanted to relaunch the game, except this time nothing would happen at all. The game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KDC2403, Apr 20, 2021.

1. KDC2403 Win User

Unable to open the Minecraft Launcher in any way?

So yesterday i closed minecraft Java normally as i always do and wanted to relaunch the game, except this time nothing would happen at all. The game did not launch or even show up in task manager, NOTHING!. I looked this up and it told me to use compatibility mode bla bla bla, but none of the tips worked at all, so i just reinstalled windows, and to my surprise IT STILL DOES NOT WORK? Even a clean install of windows did not fix this problem and im so confused on whats going on.

I tried:

- Launching as admin

- Changing compatibility mode

- Reinstalling Java

- Reinstalling Windows

- Deleting .minecraft file

- Checking task manager

- Updating video driver

None of these worked. I click the launcher anywhere and it just doesn't open at all.

:)

KDC2403, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Ziatical Win User

Minecraft Launcher for Windows 10 PC

Hi! I discovered that there was a new update for Minecraft and when I opened it up, it should've automatically started updating, but it didn't, its stuck looking for updates and about 10 min later it said unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher.
    I already downloaded another Launcher and repaired it, but that didn't seem to work.

Ziatical, Apr 20, 2021
  3. SeanM876 Win User
    Minecraft Launcher will not open

Hello there how to you update your video card?

SeanM876, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Hawk680 Win User

Minecraft launcher wont open

Hello, I bought minecraft java a while ago, two days ago i updated my pc to the new windows, after doing this, i can no longer open the minecraft java launcher so i am not able to play. please help thanks

Hawk680, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to open the Minecraft Launcher in any way? - Similar Threads - Unable open Minecraft

2. OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER!: when I try opening the launcher nothing happens. the loading thing appears in the circle for half a second then it vanishes. that's it, no error popup, just nothing. OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER OR I WILL DIE! MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! I EVEN SENT A TREAT TO GOD SAYING THAT I...
  3. OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER!: when I try opening the launcher nothing happens. the loading thing appears in the circle for half a second then it vanishes. that's it, no error popup, just nothing. OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER OR I WILL DIE! MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! I EVEN SENT A TREAT TO GOD SAYING THAT I...
  4. Minecraft launcher not opening

Minecraft launcher not opening: Hi, I just installed windows 11 2 days ago with the installation assistant and when I try to open up the minecraft launcher I get this.If somebody knows how to fix this that would be much appreciated....
  5. Minecraft launcher not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not opening: Hi, I just installed windows 11 2 days ago with the installation assistant and when I try to open up the minecraft launcher I get this.If somebody knows how to fix this that would be much appreciated....
  6. Minecraft launcher is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher is not opening: I just bought Minecraft - Java ed to my son Viggo and downloaded Minecraft launcher. He managed to play one session and now when he wants to play a new session does the Minecraft launcher just stand and rotate the 4 boxes for hours - what is wrong??...
  7. Minecraft launcher is not opening

Minecraft launcher is not opening: I just bought Minecraft - Java ed to my son Viggo and downloaded Minecraft launcher. He managed to play one session and now when he wants to play a new session does the Minecraft launcher just stand and rotate the 4 boxes for hours - what is wrong??...
  8. Minecraft launcher not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not opening: When I click on my Minecraft launcher it loads for a half a second then just stops and nothing happens. I've uninstalled and re-installed, I've tried running as administrator, I've tried restarting my computer, I updated my computer, and when I clicked on the launcher it...
  9. Minecraft launcher will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher will not open: I tried playing yesterday and the launcher just will not open at all iPhone installed several times I have updated my graphics card drivers I've checked firewalls I've converted back to previous version of windows for the launcher and nothing is working did a windows update...
  10. Minecraft Launcher will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher will not open: Split from this thread. Hello there how to you update your video card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-will-not-open/58a36eee-7bfa-4faf-83d2-689eaab7a34a