Windows 10: Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store.

Discus and support Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to open any of the mentioned apps, nothing at all happens. I am running the Oct 2020 update although this has been an issue for several... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by haplo75, Nov 1, 2020.

1. haplo75 Win User

Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store.

When I try to open any of the mentioned apps, nothing at all happens. I am running the Oct 2020 update although this has been an issue for several months now.

Windows 10 Home X64.

Things I have attempted...

running WSreset.exe

Reinstalling the MS store using the powershell commands I found on this site.

restoring the ownership of the WindowsApps folders on my PC because I had taken ownership of them to delete 80GB of junk that had been left on my SSds.

Making a new user account - Same issue occurs.

I have also attempted to do a repair upgrade of windows using a bootable ISO of the same version of windows, downloaded from the MS download windows page, however it does not give me an option to preserve my files folders and apps.

This is highly frustrating. I don't have a lot of free time to go for a full reinstall.

Thanks

:)

haplo75, Nov 1, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue

The MS Store app on my Dell laptop on v2004 is continually stuck in the download queue. It updates, Store closes then reappears but with the same download still present. I've run wsrest and reset the Store app to no avail and run the Windows Apps troubleshooter.

Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store. [​IMG]

Steve C, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store.

Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store.

1. Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store. - Similar Threads - Unable open store

2. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  3. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  4. New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them: Hello everyone. I am running Win 10 Home, Version 22H2, O.S. Build 19045.2846. I noticed this morning that when I downloaded a simple App from MS Store that in order to open the App after downloading it took me to MS Store in order to get it open. I tried this with several...
  5. New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them

New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them: Hello everyone. I am running Win 10 Home, Version 22H2, O.S. Build 19045.2846. I noticed this morning that when I downloaded a simple App from MS Store that in order to open the App after downloading it took me to MS Store in order to get it open. I tried this with several...
  6. New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Unable to install apps from ms store

Unable to install apps from ms store: Hello, I am facing issues in downloading apps from MS store, whenever I try to install an app, it shows "Acquiring license", then after sometimes it shows "Error". Pls help me fix it. I am unable to download important apps. Windows basic apps also facing same issue....
  8. Can Not Download Apps From MS Store

Can Not Download Apps From MS Store: Tried to DL the calculator app from MS store since it is missing on my inherited PC with W10. It said I don't have the app to do it. Then tried to DL the download app. Told me the same thing again. How to fix this problem?...
  9. Unable to download or update MS Store apps

Unable to download or update MS Store apps: Downloads and updates no longer work. In my start menu, there are multiple apps that are updating but the progress bar never moves. When I press an app in the store to look at it, it takes a long time to respond and often doesn't load. One of the updates is for the Microsoft...
  10. Apps from MS store doesen't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps from MS store doesen't open: hey , i downloaded facbook,messemger.skype,candy crush,asphault 8 and some other apps from store they seems to be installed but when i open them they opened but only the first window for few seconds then automatically closed .How can i fixed it? And i downloaded farcry 4...