Windows 10: Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the...

Discus and support Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem with games on Windows 10. The game stutters and you can only hear the sounds. In the event log I have: Log Name:Application Source:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aXen_1998, Aug 20, 2019.

1. aXen_1998 Win User

Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the...

I have a problem with games on Windows 10. The game stutters and you can only hear the sounds. In the event log I have:

Log Name:Application
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-PerfNet
    Date: 20.08.2019 16:12:36
    Event ID:2004
    Task category:Brak
    Level: Error
    Keywords:
    User: MSI-GL62MVR\aXen
    Computer: MSI-GL62MVR
    Description:
    Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.
    Event XML:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-PerfNet" Guid="{cab2b8a5-49b9-4eec-b1b0-fac21da05a3b}" />
    <EventID>2004</EventID>
    <Version>1</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-08-20T14:12:36.630480700Z" />
    <EventRecordID>3551</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="7176" ThreadID="1340" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>MSI-GL62MVR</Computer>
    &****r:#333333;background-color:#ffffff"> </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="NTSTATUS">3221225506</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>I followed the instructions of this: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/it-pro/windows-server-2008-R2-and-2008/cc727117(v=ws.10)
    Unfortunately, nothing helped, by default it was "automatic".

:)

aXen_1998, Aug 20, 2019

2. Error The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available.

Original Title: Event Error with no fix

Getting the Below Error in the Event Log on my Windows 10 Pro 64Bit machine.... not really finding a fix for any of them ... can anyone help??

The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The configuration information of the performance library "C:\Windows\System32\perfts.dll" for the "TermService" service does not match the trusted performance library information stored in the registry. The functions in this library will not be treated
    as trusted.

Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL rdyboost. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the Windows error code.

Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.

The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The configuration information of the performance library "C:\Windows\System32\perfts.dll" for the "TermService" service does not match the trusted performance library information stored in the registry. The functions in this library will not be treated
    as trusted.

code.

Marc@Glanvilles, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL

Below are my errors, keep in mind the MSI Gaming App (see final error) always does that, seems they broke it someway for anniversary edition and never fixed it. Any ideas what I should do to get rid of these?

Code:
    Code:
    The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.    The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\esentprf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.    The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.    The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.    Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.    Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL rdyboost. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the Windows error code.    The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.    Failed to process session change. System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified     at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)     at GamingApp_Service.Service1.OnSessionChange(SessionChangeDescription changeDescription)     at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceBase.DeferredSessionChange(Int32 eventType, Int32 sessionId)

waitandhope123, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the...

Event Viewer Error The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL

Below are my errors, keep in mind the MSI Gaming App (see final error) always does that, seems they broke it someway for anniversary edition and never fixed it. Any ideas what I should do to get rid of these?

Code:
    Code:
    The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.    The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\esentprf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.    The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.    The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.    Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.    Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL rdyboost. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the Windows error code.    The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.    Failed to process session change. System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified     at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)     at GamingApp_Service.Service1.OnSessionChange(SessionChangeDescription changeDescription)     at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceBase.DeferredSessionChange(Int32 eventType, Int32 sessionId)

waitandhope123, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the...

1. Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the... - Similar Threads - Unable open Server

2. Unable to Start the MS SQL Server Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Start the MS SQL Server Service: Hello Team,We did an in place upgrade to upgrade the OS from 2012R2 to 2019. After upgrading the OS, we were unable to start the SQL server service on the server. We have followed the given microsoft document to upgrade the OS.Document:...
  3. Unable to Start the MS SQL Server Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Start the MS SQL Server Service: Hello Team,We did an in place upgrade to upgrade the OS from 2012R2 to 2019. After upgrading the OS, we were unable to start the SQL server service on the server. We have followed the given microsoft document to upgrade the OS.Document:...
  4. Unable to Start the MS SQL Server Service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to Start Services in Windows Server VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Start Services in Windows Server VM: Hi,I would like to ask if what are the possible root causes as the listed services below are not starting automatically after I restart Windows Server 2012.Services not starting- DNS Client- Function Discovery Resource Publication- SSDP Discovery- UPnP Device HostHoping for...
  6. Unable to Start Services in Windows Server VM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Start Services in Windows Server VM: Hi,I would like to ask if what are the possible root causes as the listed services below are not starting automatically after I restart Windows Server 2012.Services not starting- DNS Client- Function Discovery Resource Publication- SSDP Discovery- UPnP Device HostHoping for...
  7. OOBE create elevated object server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OOBE create elevated object server: I have looked in the Q & A section & have yet to find out what OOBE create elevated object server means. ?? As soon as I turned my computer on, it was mandatory that I install it, I wasn't even able to open my browser. Also wasn't able to do anything else until the update was...
  8. Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes DWORD of the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes DWORD of the...: I'm on the latest version of Windows 10 and experiencing an EVENT ID 2004 error. Please help: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-PerfNet Date: 11/22/2020 8:48:26 AM Event ID: 2004 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords:...
  9. Cant Access Control Editor. Unable To Perform A Security Operation On An Object That Has No...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Access Control Editor. Unable To Perform A Security Operation On An Object That Has No...: I am using Windows 10 and WinCDEmu to play an older game. However when i mount the Iso file to a virtual cd drive i am unable to access the drive. it says M:/ is not accessible access is denied. When I open the properties it says the name, that it is unable to display...
  10. Recurrent Perfnet issue Unable to open the Server service performance object

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recurrent Perfnet issue Unable to open the Server service performance object: Hi, I am getting a recurrent freeze on my pc and after browsing the event log, I have seen a perfnet event id 2004 error every 10mins with the following message: Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes DWORD of the Data section contains...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to open the server service performance object. the first four bytes (dword) of the data section contains the status code.

2. unable to open server service performance object

3. EventID 2004 Unable to open the Server service performance object

4. unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.Event Xml:<Event xmlns=http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event>,
  5. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.,
  6. windows home 10 2019 build 1903 Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.,
  7. the first four bytes (dword) of the data section contains the status code.,
  8. Unable to open the Server service performance object