Windows 10: Unable to open web pages from 2013 Microsoft Word

Discus and support Unable to open web pages from 2013 Microsoft Word in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; When I go to any site from links within a word document on a specific domain, I tried to save some of the links for the other sites shown on that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ddb, Jan 21, 2019.

1. DDB
    ddb Win User

Unable to open web pages from 2013 Microsoft Word

When I go to any site from links within a word document on a specific domain, I tried to save some of the links for the other sites shown on that domain's main page in a 2013 Microsoft Word document.
    Doing so then for some reason causes the links not to work but instead, it gives a popup message as follows:
    "Unable to open https://trumpexcel.com/excel-format-painter/. Cannot download the information you requested."
    This link works fine in an Outlook email message to myself, but not in 2013 Microsoft Word.
    Is this happening because of something this domain's owner has implemented on his website that causes this lack of functioning in 2013 Microsoft Word?
    I have tried a test link to another domain within the same 2013 Microsoft Word document and it works fine. This tends to indicate that the https://trumpexcel.com domain is causing this.

:)

2. Arun B J Win User

Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Slow Web Pages.

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my Web Pages are slow to react. Is there anything that I can do, short of installing more RAM, to speed up the Web Pages? Also, is there a list of Cortana Commands? I know "Open" and I just say what Web Page to go to. Is there a newer Version of Microsoft Word? I have 2010. Will Cortana type in Word for me? Having Cortana makes me want to use it to my advantage.

Jay

JayTaunton, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Unable to open web pages from 2013 Microsoft Word

microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Unable to open web pages from 2013 Microsoft Word

1. Unable to open web pages from 2013 Microsoft Word - Similar Threads - Unable open web

2. Open a google web page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open a google web page: Hello Community, I have an HP desktop PC with IO of windows 10 home. I am using Google Chrome for my web searching, every time I open a new window the page will not fill my monitor screen then I have to click on the little square box in the upper right of the page then click...
  3. Open a google web page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open a google web page: Hello Community, I have an HP desktop PC with IO of windows 10 home. I am using Google Chrome for my web searching, every time I open a new window the page will not fill my monitor screen then I have to click on the little square box in the upper right of the page then click...
  4. web pages opening slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web pages opening slow: Hello Community: Scenario: I have an HP Desktop PC with Windows 10 home as the OS. I have been having to use a password / Pin number to log onto my pc, I did not want a password sign on anymore, I tried to make the change from password log on to NO PASSWORD or PIN...
  5. Web pages don't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web pages don't open: Most of the time, Web pages don't open. Usually, the Network diagnostics say it's a DNS server problem. Otherwise, they say they can't identify the problem. I've tried all the fixes proposed by Microsoft advisors and those I could find on the Web - all to no avail.* I...
  6. Word 2013

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word 2013: Attention my words 2013 disappear from my laptop Having issues printing & things like I WROTE with Words 2013 Turn to pads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2013/b86e27da-bbc6-46c6-bfa6-2d820cb04a66
  7. Unable to open Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to open Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013: Unable to open Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 Error : Licensing error 0xC004D301 I have Windows 10 Operating System with v1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-microsoft-streets-trips-2013/955b18ec-5a46-4450-af04-1f8d72807224
  8. Unable to open web pages from within MS Outlook, Internet Explorer opens the download...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open web pages from within MS Outlook, Internet Explorer opens the download...: Dear All, I have new new laptop with Windows `10 Enterprise and use Internet Explorer 11 as my default browser. I am often emailed web pages as attachments to emails. I used to be able to open these web pages in Internet Explorer fine before I got this new laptop (previous...
  9. Unable to Load Microsoft Safety Scanner Web Page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Load Microsoft Safety Scanner Web Page: For the past few days I've been unable to load Microsoft Safety Scanner web page. At first it was only Internet Explorer and edge with the issue. Now Chrome and Firefox are unable to load the page. Anyone else having this issue?? James 35008
  10. Problem with font in microsoft word 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with font in microsoft word 2013: Hello, I have a problem. I bought a new laptop and the font is quite different to the font I use on my windows 8. Please can someone help me to fix this problem? Here's the right font. [img] My font now in Windows 10 - Word 2013. [img] The wrong font and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to open microsoft pages