Windows 10: Unable to open Xbox Play Everywhere games on my PC

Discus and support Unable to open Xbox Play Everywhere games on my PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have this issue for a while now and I have absolutely everything I could find on the internet to do but nothing seems to do it. Every time I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeRGINGCanadian, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Unable to open Xbox Play Everywhere games on my PC

I have this issue for a while now and I have absolutely everything I could find on the internet to do but nothing seems to do it. Every time I try to open one of my games they load for about 2 secs and then close like they never even opened. I am so far having this issue Ark, Astroneer, as well as Deep Rock Galactic. I ended up just buying the games from steam and they work no problem from there, the only reason I am still trying the Microsoft version of these games is in order to play with friends on Xbox. All I really want is to use my PC as a server for Ark so I can play on xbox, so at the very least I would like for that to be usable.

:)

DeRGINGCanadian, Feb 3, 2020

2. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Unable to open Xbox Play Everywhere games on my PC bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Unable to open Xbox Play Everywhere games on my PC

Can't open and play installed games!

I can play Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenge. But unable to play the adventure game.

When I try and open Microsoft Solitaire I get the ICON on the task bar but nothing opens.

I tried to uninstall both use Programmes Uninstall but these games aren't listed, so unable to uninstall them.

I even tired to turn on Windows Features, but found no mention of Games.

I've had this problem ever since upgrading to Windows 10

NigelPeart, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Unable to open Xbox Play Everywhere games on my PC

1. Unable to open Xbox Play Everywhere games on my PC - Similar Threads - Unable open Xbox

2. Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc: I recently bought a pc and i am not able to play 70% of my Xbox games there.For example i wanted to download the dark souls series on my pc via the Xbox app and i can't it's not even on my library.Is it because the games aren't in Xbox Gamepass or is it an other reason...
  3. Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc: I recently bought a pc and i am not able to play 70% of my Xbox games there.For example i wanted to download the dark souls series on my pc via the Xbox app and i can't it's not even on my library.Is it because the games aren't in Xbox Gamepass or is it an other reason...
  4. Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.: I'm having trouble installing State of decay 2 which I own on my xbox one account and is a play anywhere supported game on my pc. In the Microsoft store, It tells me "You own this game" with a blue checkmark and a "install" button next to it.. However when hovering over the...
  5. Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.: I'm having trouble installing State of decay 2 which I own on my xbox one account and is a play anywhere supported game on my pc. In the Microsoft store, It tells me "You own this game" with a blue checkmark and a "install" button next to it.. However when hovering over the...
  6. Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.

7. Unable to open game through Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open game through Xbox app: I downloaded the Halo: Master Chief Collection through the Xbox app, but when I tried opening it, it would just open Microsoft Game Services on the Microsoft store. After looking up a solution online, I went into app settings and reset the application, which should just...
  8. Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?: Hello, is it possible to play a game already purchased on the Xbox on the PC? I would like to continue playing Forza Horizon 4 on the PC... I got the Standard Edition on the Xbox (that's in the Microsoft Store) and everywhere the price is not listed on the version I...
  9. Digital Xbox Games Play On PC

Digital Xbox Games Play On PC: Hello! I own many digital versions of games on my xbox one that I would like to play on my pc, however I don't seem to be able to install them on my pc. Many of these games seem to be under the play anywhere promotion but I can't seem to find out how to download them. So far...
  10. Buying games on pc and not able to play but saying it’s on my Xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying games on pc and not able to play but saying it’s on my Xbox: Hi, we have purchased a game on our desktop and when downloaded it says thats its installing on our device but its not on our PC. Any ideas. My payment went through....