Windows 10: unable to open zip files

Discus and support unable to open zip files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; using windows 10,unable to open zip file using winzarchecked app by uninstalled ad reinstalling it no useunable to extract file too simply says as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dharshini30, Oct 21, 2021.

1. unable to open zip files

using windows 10,unable to open zip file using winzarchecked app by uninstalled ad reinstalling it no useunable to extract file too simply says as cannot open.changed ownership to everyone still couldnt open the zip filehelp me with the exact solution.......

:)

Dharshini30, Oct 21, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Unable to register 7zip to open zip files

You did try re-adding it to context menu after the reboot/ reinstall as per this post? It doesn't show up otherwise.

Unable to register 7zip to open zip files - Windows 10 Forums

Callender, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Zip File

Good Evening

I have this evening downloaded a zip file which is showing as a "zip Archive" in my Downloads.

I have not got a clue about zip files.

I am unable to open this file.

How do I get access to the contents of the file?

I am a complete novice so a simple step by step guide on how to access the contents of the file and use it would be a great help to me.

Regards

SheenaRead, Oct 21, 2021
  4. unable to open zip files

Unable to open .zip files

Hey so I'm unable to open .zip files. I've done a system restore, downloaded WinRAR, among other things. Can you guys help me?

JacobKutcher, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

unable to open zip files

1. unable to open zip files - Similar Threads - unable open zip

2. Unable to open a zip file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open a zip file: I have exported a notebook from chrome extension videonotebook in zip format and I am trying to unzip it but it is showing folder empty and when I am extracting files it shows error. But I tried opening it third party app it got opened. What could be the problem?...
  3. Unable to open a zip file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open a zip file: I have exported a notebook from chrome extension videonotebook in zip format and I am trying to unzip it but it is showing folder empty and when I am extracting files it shows error. But I tried opening it third party app it got opened. What could be the problem?...
  4. unable to open zip files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to open zip files: using windows 10,unable to open zip file using winzarchecked app by uninstalled ad reinstalling it no useunable to extract file too simply says as cannot open.changed ownership to everyone still couldnt open the zip filehelp me with the exact solution..........
  5. unable to open zip files

unable to open zip files: using windows 10,unable to open zip file using winzarchecked app by uninstalled ad reinstalling it no useunable to extract file too simply says as cannot open.changed ownership to everyone still couldnt open the zip filehelp me with the exact solution..........
  6. opening a zip file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opening a zip file: Hello I am trying to open a zip file; when i extract all and go to the file it says file is empty. so i tried internet explorer because i used that before and it says file has a virus. but i know for a fact the file is safe. how can i get my file to open so i can safe it. it...
  7. Unable to open .zip files

Unable to open .zip files: Hey so I'm unable to open .zip files. I've done a system restore, downloaded WinRAR, among other things. Can you guys help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-zip-files/b0733389-3aaf-4322-b6af-36c1f6c4abf0"
  8. Unable to open downloaded Zip Files

Unable to open downloaded Zip Files: Hi all, I recently installed windows 10 on the computer. However, when I download a folder from One Drive web onto my desktop - I am unable to open the file. The error shown is that it is unable to track the location of the Zip folder as per the current location. Please...
  9. Unable to register 7zip to open zip files

Unable to register 7zip to open zip files: Windows 10 Pro 1803 will not register the 7zip app to open .zip files. When it displays the app selection, 7zip is not even listed. It directs me to select the program from C:\Program Files which works but does not retain the selection permanently. sfc /scannow and chkdsk...
  10. Zips files will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Zips files will not open: I recently upgraded to Windows10 on my desktop Dell. Last week I attempted to unzip some files & open .tif files that had been saved when I was still running Windows 8.1. Previous to the upgraded I never had a issue unzipping these files and they are always from the same...