Windows 10: Unable to opt out of Windows Insider Programme

Discus and support Unable to opt out of Windows Insider Programme in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good afternoon, hope everyone is having a nice Saturday. So my ultrabook which is a Yoga 920 is currently using W10 HIP SL Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wng_kingsley7, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Unable to opt out of Windows Insider Programme

Good afternoon, hope everyone is having a nice Saturday.

So my ultrabook which is a Yoga 920 is currently using W10 HIP SL Build 18945.rs_prerelease.190720-1835 but I cannot seem to revert it back to the previous build which I believe is 1903. Sadly my thought process didn't proceed by making a recovery of the previous version (my bad). I don't have the option to opt out or revert back to a stable build.

I do not want to factory reset the system because I'll be needing to send it to a Off-site Depot for assessment. This machine is literally causing me enough annoyances already.

If you could provide me with some assistance, that would be be very grateful.

Thanks, Kingsley.

:)

wng_kingsley7, Aug 24, 2019
  2. RyoTakagi Win User

opting out of windows insider program

Hello Scott, you are able to opt out of the Windows Insider Program by following the steps listed in the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10584/...

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have further questions! Unable to opt out of Windows Insider Programme :)

RyoTakagi, Aug 24, 2019
  3. How to opt out from the Windows Insider Preview Programme

I am having a similar issue, except that I have gone several steps further including resetting my PC several times, all in an attempt to rectify my terrible decision to opt into this program. This is a nightmare; Windows 10 Insider program is like a disease
    you just cannot shake.

OGC Frostbyte, Aug 24, 2019
  4. mlg63 Win User

Unable to opt out of Windows Insider Programme

can't opt out of insider program

The Windows Insider Program is listed in Settings, Update and Security. That is where you sign up for it so you should be able to opt out there too.

mlg63, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Unable to opt out of Windows Insider Programme

1. Unable to opt out of Windows Insider Programme - Similar Threads - Unable opt Insider

2. can't OPT OUT window insider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't OPT OUT window insider: hi, I can't leave/OPT OUT windows insider program.After clicking "Leave the insider program" it's asking to log in to my account and after login, web page showing its processing/spinning. i have tried with Edge, chrome and in safari as well but after log into my MS account,...
  3. opting out of windows insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    opting out of windows insider program: I've opted out of windows insider program, but my windows update showing that my device is registered to get insider builds and I'm receiving them. How to stop these?by the way I'm not using any business or organization account.Any solution?...
  4. opting out of windows insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opting out of windows insider program: I've opted out of windows insider program, but my windows update showing that my device is registered to get insider builds and I'm receiving them. How to stop these?by the way I'm not using any business or organization account.Any solution?...
  5. opting out of windows insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Opt out windows insider

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opt out windows insider: I've been trying to opt out for a while, with the checkbox enabled. I'm on version Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds 19592 I received an email saying the build will expire on July 31, 2020, does that mean I'll be pushed back to the stable release after this date? submitted...
  7. Opt Out of Windows Insider Preview

Opt Out of Windows Insider Preview: I recently joined the windows insider preview under first ring. Because of the constant updates i switched to slow ring and then opted out of the insider preview. My question is that now that i have opted out, will i still continue to receive stable preview builds up until...
  8. opting out of windows insider program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opting out of windows insider program: hello everyone. my question is; how do I opt out if windows insider program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opting-out-of-windows-insider-program/082933d6-73d6-46bc-ae4f-d48c65e7eddf
  9. Opt out of windows insider?!?!

Opt out of windows insider?!?!: I have never been a windows insider and have never opted in. I just installed an update and I noticed some wired settings which lead me to find out that I am in the insider program. I have never opted in. Im sure Microsoft did this without asking me to steal my telemetry...
  10. Unable to opt out of Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to opt out of Insider Builds: I have tried over the last month or two to stop receiving Insider Builds and have been unsuccessful. I keep getting referred to this How-To article. I wish to follow their advice: Keep an eye out for the next production, or publicly released, build to hit my PC. When it...