Windows 10: Unable to order Microsoft Complete for Surface Laptop - "Something happened on our end"

Discus and support Unable to order Microsoft Complete for Surface Laptop - "Something happened on our end" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi , For many days now my many attempts to order Microsoft Complete for Surface Laptop fail with this message: Try that again Something happened on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LeighWardle, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Unable to order Microsoft Complete for Surface Laptop - "Something happened on our end"

Hi ,

For many days now my many attempts to order Microsoft Complete for Surface Laptop fail with this message:

Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

SVC-GetWarrantySessionId

t5jK7dqeUkKinGLL.16.1.11.9
    2020/03/26 - 01:05:15 UTC

Regards,
    Leigh

:)

LeighWardle, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Unable to order Microsoft Complete for Surface Laptop - "Something happened on our end" :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Mar 25, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Microsoft Surface Pro1/Programs & Features list /alphabetical order

I have recently acquired a refurbished Microsoft Surface Pro1.
    It runs well, except one nagging matter which I am unable to resolve.
    Will appreciate greatly if someone shows me the answer.

The issue is simple : the contents listed in Programs and Features are in alphabetically "descending order"..... from Z to A.
    I cannot, for the life of me, find an option to list them from A to Z.
    Not a big deal. Just bugging me that I cannot change that.
    My screenshot.......

Unable to order Microsoft Complete for Surface Laptop - "Something happened on our end" [​IMG]

davidhk, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Unable to order Microsoft Complete for Surface Laptop - "Something happened on our end"

Unable to Download MyCloud App to Microsoft Surface Laptop

I am unable to download the MyCloud app to our new Microsoft Surface laptop. The laptop does not appear on the drop-down list as a device I can download the app to. Can you please help me?

Toulouse21, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Unable to order Microsoft Complete for Surface Laptop - "Something happened on our end"

1. Unable to order Microsoft Complete for Surface Laptop - "Something happened on our end" - Similar Threads - Unable order Microsoft

2. Something happened in our end - Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened in our end - Microsoft store: Hello! I Just want to update apps and install Spotify and I got code: 0x80246008 anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-in-our-end-microsoft-store/fd41753a-67ef-42f4-9b9b-9070172b3bc8
  3. Something happened in our end - Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened in our end - Microsoft store: Hello! I Just want to update apps and install Spotify and I got code: 0x80246008 anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-in-our-end-microsoft-store/fd41753a-67ef-42f4-9b9b-9070172b3bc8
  4. Microsoft Store: "Something happens to our end" error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: "Something happens to our end" error: Hello,I just got some problems with my Microsoft store. I just updated my Windows 10 to 11 some months ago. Everything seemed OK until one day my laptop got a blue screen error and I needed to reinstall my operating system. I got help from a colleague. He installed for me...
  5. Microsoft Store: "Something happens to our end" error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store: "Something happens to our end" error: Hello,I just got some problems with my Microsoft store. I just updated my Windows 10 to 11 some months ago. Everything seemed OK until one day my laptop got a blue screen error and I needed to reinstall my operating system. I got help from a colleague. He installed for me...
  6. Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End: I have searched far and wide on the internet. I have done every suggestion I have found. This problem started in MAY and it's October, and I am getting really tired of this issue. Here is what I have done so far based off all the suggestions I have found:My anti-virus is...
  7. Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End: I have searched far and wide on the internet. I have done every suggestion I have found. This problem started in MAY and it's October, and I am getting really tired of this issue. Here is what I have done so far based off all the suggestions I have found:My anti-virus is...
  8. Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End

9. something happened at our end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something happened at our end.: So for about a month or two now whenever I go to install or update a game on Microsoft store it just says Something happened at our end. Due to this I am in desperate need of assistance/help so I can play my games. Many thanks....
  10. something happened at our end.

something happened at our end.: So for about a month or two now whenever I go to install or update a game on Microsoft store it just says Something happened at our end. Due to this I am in desperate need of assistance/help so I can play my games. Many thanks....