Windows 10: Unable to pair Bluetooth headset

Discus and support Unable to pair Bluetooth headset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, So i've bought this Skullcandy Hesh 2 wireless headset and there seems to be a problem I can't get it to connect properly to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EmylFerland, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Unable to pair Bluetooth headset

Hello everyone,

So i've bought this Skullcandy Hesh 2 wireless headset and there seems to be a problem

I can't get it to connect properly to my laptop.

It's an ASUS notebook.

I made sure every driver is up to date

I've contacted the company to mention them about it. They can't help me and redirect me to this website.

When I put my headphones into pairing mode, the laptop can effectivelly detect them and pairs with them.

The headphones makes the beeping noise and a voice tells me it's paired.

Then inthe bluetooth list, Win10 tells me its paired but it doesn't connect at all. it tells me (in french, sorry for translation):

Failed to connect, make sure your device is on and "find-able")

At this point, i'm about to just buy a aux cord and forget about it.... this forum is my last hope to be honest.

ask me any question, ill provide you with the answer with screenshots if needed.

My OS is in french but i'm confident we can work it out with me translating.

Thanks,

E.

***Modified tittle from: Win10 Refusing to deal with SkullCandy Hesh 2 Headset***

:)

EmylFerland, Mar 20, 2019
  2. srini_08 Win User

nokia 130 unable to pair with samsung hm1100 headset

hi,

iam unable to pair my samsung hm1100 bluetooth headset with my nokia 130, early once i did,

after that i cant. phone is not showing up the bluetooth search list, but other phones can.

let me a suggestion \ solution

srini_08, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Bluetooth headset pairing problem

Hi, My Sony Bluetooth Headset WI-SP600N is paired with my laptop but it is not displayed in the playback devices. Technically speaking I am unable to listen to the audio through my bluetooth headset even though it has been paired with my laptop.

A FRANCIS XAVIER, Mar 20, 2019
  4. mrudr5 Win User

Unable to pair Bluetooth headset

Bluetooth headset paired, but can't connect

I am also facing the same issue. Windows 10 has brought nothing but all sorts of problem and issues along with it.. mine crashes now and then and i am presented a beautiful blue screen of death all of sudden losing all of my work. This is really annoying
    and unfortunately there is no support or fixes..

Coming to your issue, every time i try to connect my Bluetooth headset i have to go through all the sufferings you are facing.

Suggest removing the device and pair again. It always work for the first time and next time again you have to remove the device and pair again.

Steps

1. Go to Bluetooth Settings

2. Under Manager Bluetooth Devices > you should see your paired headset

3. When you click that you should see > Remove Device option

4. Click on remove device

5. Pair your headset again and it should work

Next once you disconnected your headset, you may need to follow all the steps again at least i have to do all that every time i try to connect my headset.

mrudr5, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Unable to pair Bluetooth headset

1. Unable to pair Bluetooth headset - Similar Threads - Unable pair Bluetooth

2. Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, i tried couple devices to pair with my windows 10 , it was successful, it still paired but not connecting.i have tried to restart and pair again couple times but still have the same issue. To any other computer it connects with no...
  3. Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, i tried couple devices to pair with my windows 10 , it was successful, it still paired but not connecting.i have tried to restart and pair again couple times but still have the same issue. To any other computer it connects with no...
  4. Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to connect bluetooth headset, gets paired but does not connect

Unable to connect bluetooth headset, gets paired but does not connect: I am unable to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 10 laptop. It worked fine for over half a year but now the headset gets paired but does not connect. In the Bluetooth setting it shows like this. After some time I receive a notification installing Rockerz 235v2....
  6. Bluetooth headsets pair but can't connect

Bluetooth headsets pair but can't connect: I am having problems pairing ANY bluetooth headphones or headsets to my Windows 10 PC. When I try to pair any headphones it finds them and seems to sucessfully pair, but they do not connect. When I click connect I get the error : "That didn't work. Make sure you Bluetooth...
  7. Bluetooth Earbuds unable to pair

Bluetooth Earbuds unable to pair: Hello! I have Raycon E50 bluetooth earbuds, and they are not pairing with my HP Envy 360x computer. When I put my earbuds in pairing mode and bring up the bluetooth menu on my laptop, they come up as an option for connecting. When I click on them, the menu just says...
  8. Unable to pair bluetooth pen

Unable to pair bluetooth pen: I have a pen with a top button, and two side buttons. I changed the battery. I am unable to pair the device through Bluetooth. Any suggestions? ***Original title: pen won't work***...
  9. Unable to pair the bluetooth device

Unable to pair the bluetooth device: Hello, I have problems connecting Bluetooth devices to my PC. The bluetooth worked about 3 weeks ago and stopped working about 3 days. Anyway, I am quite convinced that the new driver broke down with an update. The bluetooth, from all external appearances, seems to be...
  10. Unable to pair bluetooth device

Unable to pair bluetooth device: Hello, I am having issues connecting bluetooth devices to my PC. The bluetooth was a working about 3 weeks ago and stopped working about 3 days after my service plan with dell ran out...suspicious. Anyway, I'm pretty well convinced that the new driver broke it (because...