Windows 10: Unable to pay for Minecraft Realms with microsoft account money on PC

Discus and support Unable to pay for Minecraft Realms with microsoft account money on PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a $25 microsoft card for the sole purpose of renewing my realm. However after I inputted the code and had the funds in my account i realized... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SewerSlide, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Unable to pay for Minecraft Realms with microsoft account money on PC

I bought a $25 microsoft card for the sole purpose of renewing my realm. However after I inputted the code and had the funds in my account i realized there is no option in-game to select money from my microsoft account to use to renew the realm. The only options are debit/credit, paypal and mobile phone. How do I use the money already in my account? Did i just waste $25?

:)

SewerSlide, Jul 23, 2019

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Scoson Win User
    Unable to join a Minecraft realm on childs account

Hi there,

I have an adult Microsoft account for Win10 and I have created child accounts for my daughters, also on Win 10. One daughter can accept my Minecraft realm invite and join the game fine but my other child cannot on their account. I first made sure both child
    accounts had the same permission but it didn't help. Then I set the child account to full permissions but still cannot accept invite nor join the realm. I amended permissions on the general privacy tab in "family" for my daughters account and also the Xbox
    360 and Xbox One tabs, though I understand it works on the Xbox One account primarily for Win 10 Minecraft. To be clear, this is on the https://account.xbox.com/en-GB/Settings page.

We can see the invite, but when clicking on it, it says:

error: You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com.

If I launch the realm on my computer, my daughter can see it in the Minecraft Friend's tab under Joinable Friends. When she joins, she gets an error message saying:

Failed attempting to join realm. Please try again later. Unable to connect to realm.

Again, my other daughter can access this fine and I've tried amending every setting in both the Microsoft Family and the Xbox website setting, but no joy.

We are all on the same version of Windows 10 Minecraft and also Windows 10 plus latest updates.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we're entirely out of ideas and things to try now.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Family

Scoson, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Unable to pay for Minecraft Realms with microsoft account money on PC

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Unable to pay for Minecraft Realms with microsoft account money on PC

1. Unable to pay for Minecraft Realms with microsoft account money on PC - Similar Threads - Unable pay Minecraft

2. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Hi, I have recently purchased a 2 person realm for my and my friends, and now it’s saying the purchase went through but my realm can’t be created. And it has been like that for a while now, I play on mobile....
  3. Minecraft Realms PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Realms PC: So I recently reset my pc and got rid of all my data and therefore that deleted Minecraft however I've just been charged again for it even though I don't even have Minecraft installed on my computer. Can someone please help me as I am very confused....
  4. Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund: When I was logging into Minecraft just now, I was greeted with a fullscreen that informed me that my subscription for Realm Plus had expired and that I needed to pay to get my realm back. I just clicked ok to pay and went through with it. When that was done I logged into...
  5. Minecraft Realms PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms PC: Здравствуйте! Я купил minecraft realms plus на ПК что-бы поиграть с друзьями. Но увы, сервер просто не хочет создаваться. Пишет: "Оплата прошла успешно, но создать Realm пока не удалось. Мы создадим ваш Realm как только сможем. Проверьте статус вашего Realm чуть позже"...
  6. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  7. Minecraft Realms took my money and is not working

Minecraft Realms took my money and is not working: I purchased a realm for me and my friends to play and then it did not work it said "Purchase successful but unable to create realm" it has been like that for around a week. Also now when I try to create a realm it won't let me it says unable to connect to store....
  8. Unable to add money to Microsoft Account

Unable to add money to Microsoft Account: I've been unable to add money to my Microsoft account never had this problem before can anyone help? Please ***Original title: Microsoft account***...
  9. Unable to by minecraft realm for PC windows 10

Unable to by minecraft realm for PC windows 10: Whenever i press purchase it comes up saying ( sorry try again later ) its not my card thats declining as tried 3 others. What should i do :)...
  10. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i pay for a realm with microsoft account

2. unable to pay for minecraft things with microsoft account

3. minecraft realm unable to create microsoft