Windows 10: Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account

Discus and support Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello!I've been trying to perches a game for the past hour now with no results Specifically Minecraft: Java EditionThe issue is my Microsoft Account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TechnoGeek1230, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account

Hello!I've been trying to perches a game for the past hour now with no results Specifically Minecraft: Java EditionThe issue is my Microsoft Account has been registered in a family group despite not being in one in the first place. Further, the family group has no one but me in it.Has anyone else had this issue before? How do I fix this? I am getting impatient about this.

:)

TechnoGeek1230, Jan 15, 2022

2. Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    • Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    • Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jan 15, 2022
  3. How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account

Family restrictions on adult account

Hello Erik,

There are several reasons for this issue to happen. if you’re sure that your account should not be included in a family restriction, we suggest that you check the below articles:

These articles contain steps that you can perform to help you resolve your issue.

Keep us updated with the results.

Jelo Sen, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account

1. Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account - Similar Threads - Unable perchus items

2. Microsoft Family account still registered as a child despite being over statutory age

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family account still registered as a child despite being over statutory age: My account is still registering as being a minor despite having the correct birthday and being well over the statutory age. I have contacted the family administrator and they are unable to remove me from the group, or revoke consent. I tells them that a different account...
  3. Microsoft Family account still registered as a child despite being over statutory age

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family account still registered as a child despite being over statutory age: My account is still registering as being a minor despite having the correct birthday and being well over the statutory age. I have contacted the family administrator and they are unable to remove me from the group, or revoke consent. I tells them that a different account...
  4. Microsoft Family account still registered as a child despite being over statutory age

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Family Safety restrictions despite no longer being in one

Family Safety restrictions despite no longer being in one: Hello to all who read this post.10 years ago I used to be in a Microsoft Family Group with a parent as the head/adult of the group. Recently I was removed from that Family Group I requested to be so. Despite that, I continue to have restrictions in both settings and on...
  6. Family Safety restrictions despite no longer being in one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety restrictions despite no longer being in one: Hello to all who read this post.10 years ago I used to be in a Microsoft Family Group with a parent as the head/adult of the group. Recently I was removed from that Family Group I requested to be so. Despite that, I continue to have restrictions in both settings and on...
  7. Family Safety restrictions despite no longer being in one

8. Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account

Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account: Hello!I've been trying to perches a game for the past hour now with no results Specifically Minecraft: Java EditionThe issue is my Microsoft Account has been registered in a family group despite not being in one in the first place. Further, the family group has no one but me...
  9. Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to perchus items despite not being in a Family Account: Hello!I've been trying to perches a game for the past hour now with no results Specifically Minecraft: Java EditionThe issue is my Microsoft Account has been registered in a family group despite not being in one in the first place. Further, the family group has no one but me...
  10. Family settings despite not being part of a Microsoft family

Family settings despite not being part of a Microsoft family: Recently I have been unable to use any search engines besides Edge. When I try I receive a family features pop up stating "You'll need to ask to use this app" and "You can't use Firefox because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask" I am not a part of any...