Windows 10: Unable to play Adera episodes after purchasing

Discus and support Unable to play Adera episodes after purchasing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I'd installed Adera on my new laptop. However it let me download 1st episode since it was free and it shows other episodes available for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JPCherry, Dec 9, 2019.

1. JPCherry Win User

Unable to play Adera episodes after purchasing

Hi there,

I'd installed Adera on my new laptop. However it let me download 1st episode since it was free and it shows other episodes available for purchase.

I bought episodes 2, 3 and 4 right after when they were available, still shows in my purchase history. Please advice what I can do to get them available again without buying them again.

Regards,

Tom

***Modified title from: Problem with Adera episodes***

:)

JPCherry, Dec 9, 2019
  2. grajen Win User

Adera episode download failure

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

I have run
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter
    . and it says that it was unable to automatically fix all the issues found.

It then said that the windows store cache may be damaged.

I went to the store cache location and renamed the folder "Old Cache" and then created a new folder "Cache"

Rebooted the computer and then re run the Adera program.

Problem still exists.

Is there some other method to repair the Windows Store cache?

I typed wsreset in the command window and rebooted the computer but the problem still exists.

Adera came bundled with the computer when I bought it with win8.

I upgrade to win 8.1 and then finally to win 10.

The program runs fine with the first episode but when I clicked on Episode 2 to buy I was redirected to PayPal where I paid the required amount and received confirmation from The Microsoft Store about the purchase.

In the meantime the Episode 2 panel showed "Downloading" but nothing is downloaded.

I have left it "Downloading" overnight and still nothing happens.

I am reluctant to remove and reinstall the program as I fear I will have to buy the episode again.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

grajen, Dec 9, 2019
  3. grajen Win User

I have paid for through PayPal a download of episode 2 of Adera. The program says it is downloading but nothing is happening. I have left it "downloading" over night but still nothing has happened. Can you suggest a fix. Thanking you

grajen, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Unable to play Adera episodes after purchasing

Thanks for your response.

We'd like to verify if:

• Is it only Adera that you're having troubles with downloading?
    • Have you tried to download a different games or apps and see if the same behavior occurs?
    • How are you connected to the internet?
    • Where did you purchase Adera?
    Looking forward to your response.

Raymond Ave, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Unable to play Adera episodes after purchasing

1. Unable to play Adera episodes after purchasing - Similar Threads - Unable play Adera

2. Unable to play minecraft even though purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play minecraft even though purchased: I purchased Minecraft in April and I was able to play it for a few months, but ever since java and bedrock were no longer sold together I've been unable to play the full version of Minecraft, which I was originally able to play, it now only gives me the option to either buy...
  3. Unable to play minecraft even though purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play minecraft even though purchased: I purchased Minecraft in April and I was able to play it for a few months, but ever since java and bedrock were no longer sold together I've been unable to play the full version of Minecraft, which I was originally able to play, it now only gives me the option to either buy...
  4. Unable to redownload a purchased game after it was delisted

Unable to redownload a purchased game after it was delisted: I previously purchased the Microsoft Studios published version of Zombies!!! for Windows 8. I have it installed on one of my Windows 10 machines, and it works fine. I went to install it on another Windows 10 machine, and found it's no longer even in the Microsoft Store app....
  5. Unable to install Minecraft bedrock after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft bedrock after purchase: I purchased Minecraft Bedrock for my son but cannot install it.I used my Microsoft account but he is in my Microsoft family.We added his device to his account but it doesn’t appear on the device list in order for us to install it.Any other suggestions?...
  6. Episode download

Episode download: Why does it say I own the game Episode, but I can't see it on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/episode-download/f9d5f00d-4869-46e6-ab06-2f706f06703a
  7. ADERA

ADERA: my adera episode 1 on windows 10 gives me a download error when its about to finish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adera/2674ec89-c28c-424f-9d54-abcc680af267
  8. Problem with Adera episodes.

Problem with Adera episodes.: Hi there, I'd installed Adera on my new laptop. However it let me download 1st episode since it was free and it shows other episodes available for purchase. I bought episodes 2, 3 and 4 right after when they were available, still shows in my purchase history. Please advice...
  9. Revving episodes, and COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Revving episodes, and COM Surrogate: Hello, clan. Normally, my laptop is very quiet, but lately, it's taken to bouts of "revving." This revving ("whirring"?) might last fifteen minutes, or it might last an hour, but it reminds me of a jet readying for takeoff. I've no idea what triggers the revving, or what...
  10. Unable to play Minecraft in desktop mode after purchasing via Oculus Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to play Minecraft in desktop mode after purchasing via Oculus Store: I purchased Minecraft through the Oculus store for $26.99 and am only able to play the VR version and not the Desktop version. Oculus Support told me that not being able to activate the Desktop version is a question for Microsoft Support, so here I am! I can open and play...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i open adera on my computer window 10