Windows 10: Unable to play audio in my LED TV Monitor via HDMI. INTEL R display audio driver is missing.

Discus and support Unable to play audio in my LED TV Monitor via HDMI. INTEL R display audio driver is missing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use my LED TV as a monitor. I flash Win 11 in PC via bootable USB drive. But after that I am unable to play audio in speakers of my LED TV connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 0Abhi0, Jun 12, 2022.

1. 0Abhi0 Win User

Unable to play audio in my LED TV Monitor via HDMI. INTEL R display audio driver is missing.

I use my LED TV as a monitor. I flash Win 11 in PC via bootable USB drive. But after that I am unable to play audio in speakers of my LED TV connected via HDMI cable as I used to do before. I update drivers too many times. Re-install them as well. Download drivers but nothing works. Then I notice that INTEL R display audio driver is missing from drive manager.What should I do? Community is my only hope. Please help.

:)

0Abhi0, Jun 12, 2022
  2. Dacur Win User

HDMI audio driver for ASUS X551M laptop?

This is from Intel regarding hdmi:
    • Install the latest Intel® Graphics Driver, this also installs the latest audio codecs for HDMI.
    • After driver installation, connect to the HDMI TV or digital display, using a HDMI cable.
    • Select HDMI audio as your default playback device. Click Start>Control Panel>Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Sound. The Playback tab lists the audio playback devices for your computer.
    • Right-click on the device for HDMI audio, and select Set as Default Device.

Dacur, Jun 12, 2022
  3. Updated to Version 1803, HDMI audio on TV

Okay, just tried this, Display Audio or anything mentioning the TV isn't on the list:

Unable to play audio in my LED TV Monitor via HDMI. INTEL R display audio driver is missing. [​IMG]

And the troubleshooter only had options for the same two devices in the tray before:

Unable to play audio in my LED TV Monitor via HDMI. INTEL R display audio driver is missing. [​IMG]

CrashGordon94, Jun 12, 2022
  4. Unable to play audio in my LED TV Monitor via HDMI. INTEL R display audio driver is missing.

No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Jun 12, 2022
Thema:

Unable to play audio in my LED TV Monitor via HDMI. INTEL R display audio driver is missing.

1. Unable to play audio in my LED TV Monitor via HDMI. INTEL R display audio driver is missing. - Similar Threads - Unable play audio

2. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *: My external display audio was working fine until recently, now I cannot get the audio to work when I select it. It shows sounds are being played properly, but the audio is silent. I've tried sfc /scannow I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting. Nothing will work....
  3. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *: My external display audio was working fine until recently, now I cannot get the audio to work when I select it. It shows sounds are being played properly, but the audio is silent. I've tried sfc /scannow I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting. Nothing will work....
  4. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to play audio in my LED TV Monitor via HDMI. INTEL R display audio driver is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play audio in my LED TV Monitor via HDMI. INTEL R display audio driver is missing.: I use my LED TV as a monitor. I flash Win 11 in PC via bootable USB drive. But after that I am unable to play audio in speakers of my LED TV connected via HDMI cable as I used to do before. I update drivers too many times. Re-install them as well. Download drivers but nothing...
  6. s19d300 intel r display audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    s19d300 intel r display audio problems: hello, my s19d300 intel r display audio keeps adding a multiple of itself, and when I connect a monitor without audio capabilities, it also keeps switching between the intel r and the desktop audio, so I can't hear anything. or if I connect Bluetooth device it does the...
  7. s19d300 intel r display audio problems

s19d300 intel r display audio problems: hello, my s19d300 intel r display audio keeps adding a multiple of itself, and when I connect a monitor without audio capabilities, it also keeps switching between the intel r and the desktop audio, soi can't hear anything. or if I connect Bluetooth device it does the...
  8. Samsung TV via HDMI device & Audio Driver diasbling itself

Samsung TV via HDMI device & Audio Driver diasbling itself: over the past 6 months ive had this annoying little problem with the device and Audio driver vanishing and disabling the audio between my mac mini that i use as a media server which i run windows 10 home on, and a wide screen Samsung plasma TV via HDMI. during down time where...
  9. Audio is not playing through hdmi connected tv

Audio is not playing through hdmi connected tv: I have my laptop HP 15-f039wm Notebook PC and have it hooked up to my Panasonic tv. The display is there yet the sound only plays through the laptop. I have gone into playback devices yet no hdmi output is listed even when showing hidden and disabled. I went through...
  10. Audio via HDMI to TV

Audio via HDMI to TV: My friend could switch off his LG TV and still listen tomusic from a video playing on his Acer Aspire E15 via HDMI on the TV before he updatedWindows 10 to Windows 10 Anniversary Update now he is unable to hear the musicfrom the video on the Acer Aspire E15 laptop on the TV...