Windows 10: Unable to play Audio through Headphone jack and HDMI at the same time

Discus and support Unable to play Audio through Headphone jack and HDMI at the same time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I Have found many articles and followed the steps but then i got to "Select wave out input on microphone", when i have disabled devices enabled nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Crispy Leaves, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Unable to play Audio through Headphone jack and HDMI at the same time

I Have found many articles and followed the steps but then i got to "Select wave out input on microphone", when i have disabled devices enabled nothing happens, i dont have Realtek either but everytime i try to get any driver it says something along the lines of "This Driver Is Not Supported With Your Device".

If This May Help Here Are My Specs:
    Ram: 16GB DDR3

Motherboard: Asuz Z97

CPU: Intel Core I7 4770K

GPU: AMD Radeon R7 250 series

Hopefully I Get Help,

Zachary

***Modified title from: Audio Cannot Go Through Headphone Jack And HDMI At The Same Time, Please Help***

:)

Crispy Leaves, Jun 28, 2019

2. Is it possible to play sound through headphones and HDMI output simultaneously?

Hi David,

I would like to inform that it is not possible to output sound through both the HDMI and the headphone jack simultaneously.

But you can watch video through HDMI and listen via headphone jack.

Follow the steps below.

• Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar
    • Left click playback devices
    • Right click HDMI
    • Select Disable.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Rich H567 Win User
    Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Unable to play Audio through Headphone jack and HDMI at the same time

embedded audio won't play when hooked to HDMI and projector

I do presentations with embedded video and my X1 thinkpad everyweek. No problems. Today I am hooking up to a bit older projector using HDMI for video and the headphone jack on my laptop for sound. My video plays but no sound. When I disconnect the HDMI
    the sound comes back on from the laptop. The only audio option is my headphone jack. Why does the sound go away when I connect the HDMI?

MARKEATON1, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Unable to play Audio through Headphone jack and HDMI at the same time

1. Unable to play Audio through Headphone jack and HDMI at the same time - Similar Threads - Unable play Audio

2. laptop headphone jack does not play audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop headphone jack does not play audio: my dell laptop Latitude 3510 windows 11 audio jack does not recognize output. if i plug wired ear buds it shows input microphone but no audio speaker output to play sound...
  3. laptop headphone jack does not play audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop headphone jack does not play audio: my dell laptop Latitude 3510 windows 11 audio jack does not recognize output. if i plug wired ear buds it shows input microphone but no audio speaker output to play sound...
  4. Audio unable to play externally but can be heard through headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio unable to play externally but can be heard through headphones: Hi,I am using Windows 10 and I have encounter a problem in which the audio only plays when I use headphones. I have tried all the methods that I can find in this site and other websites but they are not working in my case. The only possible reason that I could find is that my...
  5. How to play audio via both HDMI and audio jack?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to play audio via both HDMI and audio jack?: It seems that, with Windows, audio can only be output via one device at the same time.So when I plug the HDMI cable into the TV, and the 3.5mm jack into the hi-fi system, I can only have the sound played through one or the other, but not both.I have tried following...
  6. No audio playing through headphones when I plug them into jack and continues to play...

No audio playing through headphones when I plug them into jack and continues to play...: Hello, I have a pair of sony headphones that I have used with my computer. Whenever I plugged my computer in, a pop-up menu would ask me if I would like to switch over to headphones. I checked don't ask me again and my computer speakers won't switch over to my headphones....
  7. Audio Jack Detecting Headphones But No Sound Playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Jack Detecting Headphones But No Sound Playing: Hi, my audio jack stopped working. My speakers work fine, it's just any device plugged into the audio jack. I've checked in Sounds and it detects my headphones, but when I try to test it no sound is audible but the computer shows it's playing, just a faint click. I've...
  8. Audio Cannot Go Through Headphone Jack And HDMI At The Same Time, Please Help

Audio Cannot Go Through Headphone Jack And HDMI At The Same Time, Please Help: I Have found many articles and followed the steps but then i got to "Select wave out input on microphone", when i have disabled devices enabled nothing happens, i dont have Realtek either but everytime i try to get any driver it says something along the lines of "This Driver...
  9. audio playing through speakers and heaphones at the same time

audio playing through speakers and heaphones at the same time: after updating to windows 10 laptop speakers keeps on playing sound while headphones are connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-playing-through-speakers-and-heaphones-at/bc0cae1a-7728-400a-8950-cc76fc10779a
  10. Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time

Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time: My audio wasn't working at first so I checked my device manager and saw that my intel high definition audio device was missing so I manually downloaded it and used intel device support to make sure it was all updated now the sound works but when I plug in my headphones the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. using hdmi and headphone jack at the same time

2. laptop hdmi and headphone jack at same time

3. use hdmi and headphones simutaneously

4. headphones and hdmi at same time,
  5. windows 10 listen to head phone while using HDMI ?