Windows 10: Unable to play Command and conquer's: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath

Discus and support Unable to play Command and conquer's: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help in trying to download DirectX 9.0 or higher, every time I tried to start up C&C, it says "error, you need to install DirectX 9.0 or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Uncooked.Banana, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Unable to play Command and conquer's: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath

I need help in trying to download DirectX 9.0 or higher, every time I tried to start up C&C, it says "error, you need to install DirectX 9.0 or higher". Thanks, to any of you guy's who attempts to help me

:)

Uncooked.Banana, Jun 3, 2019

2. Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Trailer

A trailer for the Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars expansion pack Kane's Wrath has been released. This trailer contains cinematic and gameplay footage.
    Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath is due out next year for PC and Xbox 360.

View

HellasVagabond, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars on windows 10

I have Dell Inspiron 6400, running windows 10 (which runs very perfectly).

few days ago I installed Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars (an EA RTS game from 2007) so I remember my friend suggested installing some kind of net framework (I forgot which version), so I ran the game, and it was very fast and working better than what I
    expected (on my Laptop you shouldn't expect anything to work fine like this).

after A 5-10 minutes of playing the game stop working and I have error massage says "Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars has stopped working".

I tried troubleshooting (which the system suggested on me to do), I tried A number of solves but the problem still exist (I want to say that the time before the game stop working is different from A solve to another).

so what should I do?

Mudhar AlAbd AlRahman, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Melvis Win User

Unable to play Command and conquer's: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath

command and conqure 3 tiberium warfare

Yea and they have butchered it big time, id just get Kane's Wrath and be done with it.

Melvis, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Unable to play Command and conquer's: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath

1. Unable to play Command and conquer's: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath - Similar Threads - Unable play Command

2. CNC3 kane wrath Apps crash on windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CNC3 kane wrath Apps crash on windows 10 64bit: ชื่อโปรแกรมประยุกต์ที่มีความผิดพลาด: cnc3ep1.dat รุ่น: 1.2.0.0 ประทับเวลา: 0x4a6f8b01ชื่อมอดูลที่มีความผิดพลาด: KERNELBASE.dll รุ่น: 10.0.19041.2311 ประทับเวลา: 0xa27d2a44รหัสข้อยกเว้น: 0x04560123ออฟเซตความผิดพลาด: 0x0012e092รหัสกระบวนการที่มีความผิดพลาด:...
  3. CNC3 kane wrath Apps crash on windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CNC3 kane wrath Apps crash on windows 10 64bit: ชื่อโปรแกรมประยุกต์ที่มีความผิดพลาด: cnc3ep1.dat รุ่น: 1.2.0.0 ประทับเวลา: 0x4a6f8b01ชื่อมอดูลที่มีความผิดพลาด: KERNELBASE.dll รุ่น: 10.0.19041.2311 ประทับเวลา: 0xa27d2a44รหัสข้อยกเว้น: 0x04560123ออฟเซตความผิดพลาด: 0x0012e092รหัสกระบวนการที่มีความผิดพลาด:...
  4. Unable to Play Halo Wars Definitive Edition PC or Halo Wars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Play Halo Wars Definitive Edition PC or Halo Wars: Fresh install of windows on brand new machine. Downloaded Game and install to G:/ gaming drive Application loads and displays a black screen with gray bar on the left side after " Halo" logo Attempted to change Install locations. Performed Cache clean and re-downloaded...
  5. Errors in patching Command and Conquer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Errors in patching Command and Conquer?: Hi there, Message when patching: Please close the game and then continue with "Path". I haven't found a solution for this anywhere and Red Alert 3 was the same. It's impossible that the game is running because I didn't even start the game. This is exactly the same with...
  6. Desperate for help, to install C+C Tiberium wars, on windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desperate for help, to install C+C Tiberium wars, on windows 10 ?: Can I please get help, in installing C+C Tiberium wars, on PC windows10 It gets about two thirds way up, then it sticks on "updating component registration", then it fails, saying "Data error, Cyclic Redundancy check". P.s. i did install it, around 2 months ago, and it...
  7. command and conquer zero hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    command and conquer zero hour: Hello The command and conquer zero hour game does not run from error and does not enter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-and-conquer-zero-hour/8c181ea8-0bf0-4e65-866c-14b4d58723b1
  8. Older applications such as CNC3 Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older applications such as CNC3 Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath: Older applications such as this may or maynot need to have NetFramework 1. I am running a lot of older applications on a Win 10 Pro 64 bit machine with no problems i.e. both mentioned in subject title. I also am running AOE II, Conquers Expansion and Forgotten Empires....
  9. trying to play Command and Conquer The First Decade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to play Command and Conquer The First Decade: I am currently lost with this. I have been able to install the games on this old bundle pack of CaC games I can go into them just fine and access the ingame menus no problem and smooth as can be. As soon as I go to actually play the game though Ex. (Campaign) it lags and...
  10. command and conquer games compatible with windows 10 ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    command and conquer games compatible with windows 10 ???: I love the command and conquer series what titles in the series are compatible with windows 10 ??? 67750

Users found this page by searching for:

1. directx 9.0 error kanes wrath windows 10

2. kanes wrath directx

3. how do i make cnc3 work on windows 10?

4. tiberium wars readme.txt does not exist,
  5. i cant play command and conquer 3 tiberium wars on windows 10,
  6. command and conquer 3 tiberium wars and kanes wrath direct,
  7. running command and conquer 3 on windows 10,
  8. does command and conquer tiberium wars work on windows 10,
  9. command and conquer 3 kanes wrath wont run direct x ,
  10. command conquer kanes wrath add ons,
  11. kanes wrath windows 10 error,
  12. command and conquer directx error windows 10 2019,
  13. downloaded direct x 9 and tiberium wars still wont play