Windows 10: Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom

Discus and support Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For some reason in Disney Magic Kingdom I can not get past to the part of "checking content". Then it says, " successful completion of content". Then... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mimigirl86, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom

For some reason in Disney Magic Kingdom I can not get past to the part of "checking content". Then it says, " successful completion of content". Then it goes back to checking content. This is the only game I have a problem with on windows. Does anybody else have this problem as well?

***Original title: For some reason I can not log in to Disney Magic Kingdom***

:)

Mimigirl86, Aug 7, 2019
  2. KarenB123 Win User

Loading Disney Magic Kingdoms game

The Disney Magic Kingdoms game keeps aborting during loading. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

KarenB123, Aug 7, 2019
  3. IainRowe Win User
    Disney Magic Kingdom app & updates

I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for a while as every time there is an update the app won't update and won't allow me to continue to play. I followed the online advice to delete the app and reinstall it now I can't reinstall it and get the following
    message "you already own the app so can't install on a pc". Any help and advice would be appreciated as I'd love to get this game back and hopefully won't have lost all my progress!

IainRowe, Aug 7, 2019
  4. AinsleyNR Win User

Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom

Can not make a in-game purchase on disney magic kingdom from new zealand

I have been trying many times to make a purchase on the game Disney Magic Kingdom, but every time the payment screen comes up and asks for billing address, it is locked on United States and i can not enter my own address being in New Zealand to make a
    purchase. have contacted Gameloft about this issue and receive no reply. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

AinsleyNR, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom

1. Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom - Similar Threads - Unable play Disney

2. Recovering the progress of game Disney Magic Kingdoms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering the progress of game Disney Magic Kingdoms: On February 7.2023, around 12:00, I played the game Disney Magic kingdoms for the last time and assigned tasks to my characters before sent the computer for repair because something was wrong with the hard disc. I have bought many characters, gems and bundles with real money...
  3. Recovering the progress of game Disney Magic Kingdoms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering the progress of game Disney Magic Kingdoms: On February 7.2023, around 12:00, I played the game Disney Magic kingdoms for the last time and assigned tasks to my characters before sent the computer for repair because something was wrong with the hard disc. I have bought many characters, gems and bundles with real money...
  4. Purchases in Disney Magic Kingdom game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchases in Disney Magic Kingdom game: I have made 2 different bundle purchases the characters are there one time and disappear yet my 2 of 5.39 each don't disappear May 1st #1582377292 Brown hairy guy from Star Wars. April21st # 9533071882 Lady Tremaine same thing purchased here and gone charge remained on my...
  5. Disney Magic Kingdoms Progress When Reinstalling App

Disney Magic Kingdoms Progress When Reinstalling App: Hi, I'm having a problem with the Disney Magic Kingdoms game which I am playing on my Windows 10 PC. The Gameloft support guys told me to reinstall the game. I've connected my game via the Connect section in the Options screen with my Microsoft Account. From what I've...
  6. Cheat Engine no more working for Disney magic Kingdom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cheat Engine no more working for Disney magic Kingdom: Hii I am playing Disney magic Kingdom but with new update, I am unable to use cheat engine on it.. It is not speed hacking Disney magic Kingdom anymore. A new event is going on and I want to use it . Please help me in solving the issue. Thanks 163469
  7. Disney Magic Kingdom Champions game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disney Magic Kingdom Champions game: I was playing this game on my tablet and one day recently I went to open it and it said my game was in need of an update. I had the latest update and had been playing. But, I went to Microsoft to update and it said it was already installed. I went back and it wouldn't let...
  8. For some reason I can not log in to Disney Magic Kingdom

For some reason I can not log in to Disney Magic Kingdom: For some reason in Disney Magic Kingdom I can not get past to the part of "checking content". Then it says, " successful completion of content". Then it goes back to checking content. This is the only game I have a problem with on windows. Does anybody else have this problem...
  9. Disney magic kingdom game, levels got reset to beginning.

Disney magic kingdom game, levels got reset to beginning.: I have a game (Disney magic kingdom) that I cot from the Microsoft Store , I ws up to level 52 or 53 when something happened with the game and it reset to the beginning. I contacted Gameloft abut it and they said togo back to who I got the game from and re-install the...
  10. Loading Disney Magic Kingdoms game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Disney Magic Kingdoms game: The Disney Magic Kingdoms game keeps aborting during loading. Any thoughts on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-disney-magic-kingdoms-game/16ae7266-0916-48fd-a2d1-f26997953b98

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disney magic kingdoms cannot install windows 10