Windows 10: Unable to Play Fortinet Game and Getting an Graphics Driver Error.

Discus and support Unable to Play Fortinet Game and Getting an Graphics Driver Error. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My hp pavilion p6610f does not have a pcie graphics card. It is using integrated graphics. It does have a pcie card slot and a option in the bios to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Blahethekid123, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Unable to Play Fortinet Game and Getting an Graphics Driver Error.

My hp pavilion p6610f does not have a pcie graphics card. It is using integrated graphics. It does have a pcie card slot and a option in the bios to use it. When playing fortnite I get this error. Unable to Play Fortinet Game and Getting an Graphics Driver Error. fe29a019-56dc-43ed-a4c8-53d6f9dc666a?upload=true.png

When trying to update the graphics driver the only option is 8.970.

What is a cheap (under 100$) graphics card I could use?

The recommended system requirements want me to use this graphics card

Unable to Play Fortinet Game and Getting an Graphics Driver Error. 80de2335-310e-4671-9242-638229f447ef?upload=true.jpg

These are my specs from CPU-Z

Display adapter 0
    ID 0x2060080
    Name ATI Radeon HD 4200
    Board Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
    Codename RS880
    Technology 55 nm
    Memory size 256 MB
    Memory bus width 32 bits
    PCI device bus 1 (0x1), device 5 (0x5), function 0 (0x0)
    Vendor ID 0x1002 (0x103C)
    Model ID 0x9710 (0x2AB1)
    Revision ID 0x0
    Performance Level 0
    Core clock 501.2 MHz
    Performance Level 1
    Core clock 501.2 MHz

Win32_VideoController AdapterRAM = 0x10000000 (268435456)
    Win32_VideoController DriverVersion = 8.970.100.9001
    Win32_VideoController DriverDate = 01/13/2015

Software
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Version Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0) Professional 64-bit (Build 16299)
    DirectX Version 12.0

***Changed Original Title From: What graphics card should i get for my hp pavillion p6610f to play fortnite.***

:)

Blahethekid123, Nov 18, 2018

2. Graphics Driver blocking game

Hi Kristine,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play the Fallout 4 on HP Stream. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when the graphics card is not compatible to play the particular game.

Since this game has high end graphics and this game may not be compatible with the device. The minimum specs required to play this game is 8 GB of RAM and 2 GB of graphics card (NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent).

I would also suggest you to reply with the exact error message that you receive.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 18, 2018
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Unable to Play Fortinet Game and Getting an Graphics Driver Error.

Can't play games.

Hi Teresa,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

• Are you getting any error message when you try to play the games?
    • Are you trying to play the games online?
    • Is the issue confined with a particular game?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the link mentioned below to check the compatibility of the games with Windows 8.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/win8/CompatCenter/Home

Method 1: Try updating the graphics card drivers and check if it works.

Follow the steps to update the graphics card driver:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the Graphics Card and click on
      Update Driver Software
    Method 2: Install the games in Compatibility Mode.

Follow the link below to install the games in
    Compatibility Mode

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Please get back to us with the necessary information if the issue persists.

Ruth Buruga, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Unable to Play Fortinet Game and Getting an Graphics Driver Error.

1. Unable to Play Fortinet Game and Getting an Graphics Driver Error. - Similar Threads - Unable Play Fortinet

2. Unable to update graphics card driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update graphics card driver: I tried all the troubleshooting I know, I tried to install driver on NVIDIA'S Website and I tried to installed Windows Update but none of them fix my issue....
  3. Graphics driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver error: - My computer has a 'graphics driver' error, I have tried many ways to fix it but it doesn't work. The 'graphics driver' is faulty causing my 'Powerpoint' software to show an error, everything is torn diagonally. easiest way that I can tell, and sometimes, in 'Windows'...
  4. Graphics driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics driver error: - My computer has a 'graphics driver' error, I have tried many ways to fix it but it doesn't work. The 'graphics driver' is faulty causing my 'Powerpoint' software to show an error, everything is torn diagonally. easiest way that I can tell, and sometimes, in 'Windows'...
  5. Graphics driver error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games: I was playing Valorant since 2 weeks but after I updated windows to Latest version via Windows Media Creation tool Valorant isnt working... Whenever i try to play game it says Graphic Driver Crashed... I have latest Drivers, DirectX as well as Windows Version...I tried...
  7. Unable to update NVidia graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update NVidia graphics driver.: I'm unable to properly update my graphics Driver. It is a NVidia RTX 2080. Within about 20% of the install the computer reboots. This is not normal. Normally the display will go black then come back and the installation will finish, but not reboot the computer in the process....
  8. unable to install intel graphic driver

unable to install intel graphic driver: im getting the error " your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to install this software " while installing the display driver [ATTACH] can you please tell me why im getting the error ? ,in the device manager --> display drivers i cannot see the...
  9. Unable to update graphics driver

Unable to update graphics driver: Hi. I am facing a problem where I am trying to update my Intel g41 express chipset driver and the latest version which supports this graphics is 15.17.19.64.2869 but in windows 10 it keeps on saying my computer does not meet minimum system requirements even though it supports...
  10. Unable to play a game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to play a game: When I play League of Legends, it will always log me off and say that a critical error has occurred, and tells me to submit this link C:\Users\zackb\AppData\Local\Temp\PKM31A5.tmp Thank you....