Windows 10: Unable to Play Game and it keep crashing

Discus and support Unable to Play Game and it keep crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently got Alien Isolation off of epic games for free and was excited to play it, but everytime I try to open it up it crashes. If I alt tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JackMurphy21, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Unable to Play Game and it keep crashing

I recently got Alien Isolation off of epic games for free and was excited to play it, but everytime I try to open it up it crashes. If I alt tab however, it stays open until I tab back in. The first time this happened I got an alert stating that it was blocked by the windows firewall and I proceeded to check the boxes to allow it to pass through firewall. This did nothing, so I went to windows firewall and turned it off on all networks. This didn't help either, so I tried to allow it through again from the "allow an app through firewall" in windows security. None of this works. What else can I try to get the game to run? I've already updated drivers, verified files, run as administrator, uninstalled and reinstalled, and messed around with resolution and graphics cards.

[Original Title: Windows defender firewall]

:)

JackMurphy21, Dec 23, 2020

2. Unable to play games

I can't play any of the games I have been wanting to play. On Minecraft it is showing the crash I updated the Minecraft how it said to. It didn't work. I did the thing that the windows suggested by updating my drives but that didn't work.

Jorden Zarate, Dec 23, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Unable to Play Game and it keep crashing

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Unable to Play Game and it keep crashing

1. Unable to Play Game and it keep crashing - Similar Threads - Unable Play Game

2. Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games: Hi I have Joule Performance eSports RTX3070 II7Intel Core i7-11700K PC. But idk why my pc keeps crashing on games like Minecraft or The Finals. Since i have been on windows 11 some games just doesnt go well and crashes more then i wish it to happen and it ruins my fun time...
  3. Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games: Hi I have Joule Performance eSports RTX3070 II7Intel Core i7-11700K PC. But idk why my pc keeps crashing on games like Minecraft or The Finals. Since i have been on windows 11 some games just doesnt go well and crashes more then i wish it to happen and it ruins my fun time...
  4. I keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep crashing when playing games: My PC just shuts off when playing games, it seems that if playing a high demand game for too long it causes my PC to crash. First it goes black screen, then I see that it's restarting but it stays black screen. Then I have to turn it off via hard shut off and then it works...
  5. I keep crashing when playing games

I keep crashing when playing games: My PC just shuts off when playing games, it seems that if playing a high demand game for too long it causes my PC to crash. First it goes black screen, then I see that it's restarting but it stays black screen. Then I have to turn it off via hard shut off and then it works...
  6. I keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC keeps crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing when playing games: My pc keeps crashing randomly while playing games it happens at random intervals sometimes I'll go 4-6 hours with no issues and other times it happens within 30 minutes. the screen flashes rapidly goes black and I have to manually turn it off myself. This has been happening...
  8. PC keeps crashing when playing games

PC keeps crashing when playing games: My pc keeps crashing randomly while playing games it happens at random intervals sometimes I'll go 4-6 hours with no issues and other times it happens within 30 minutes. the screen flashes rapidly goes black and I have to manually turn it off myself. This has been happening...
  9. Keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep crashing when playing games: Hi! I've just built a new pc, but unfortunately it keeps crashing 5-10 minutes into games. I've tested both my CPU and GPU with stress-tests and benchmarks, with no problems at all.. Can you help enlighten me? :) Hardware issue: Kilde Windows Oversigt Hardwarefejl...
  10. Unable to play a game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to play a game: When I play League of Legends, it will always log me off and say that a critical error has occurred, and tells me to submit this link C:\Users\zackb\AppData\Local\Temp\PKM31A5.tmp Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epic games alien isolation crash