Windows 10: Unable to play game on Steam error: Parental controls have blocked the access

Discus and support Unable to play game on Steam error: Parental controls have blocked the access in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I tried to access a game on Steam and was told that Windows parental controls have blocked my access. I am an adult of 70+ tears with no children... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by FredPrager, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Unable to play game on Steam error: Parental controls have blocked the access

I tried to access a game on Steam and was told that Windows parental controls have blocked my access. I am an adult of 70+ tears with no children presently in residence and everything I find says I need to set up a child's account to disable parental controls. What if one has no children?????? I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home on a Dell Inspiron.

*** modified tittle from: Parental controls ***

:)

FredPrager, Jan 17, 2019

2. Parental controls

I play a game called Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Seige. Ive played over 1000 hours of the game and took a little break. Now when I try and run the game, I get the error that parental controls block the game. I already contacted the game support and steam support
    and they told me to contact microsoft. My parents say they havent set up any parental controls and they dont have any problems with me playing my games. My account is also run under an administrator account so I dont see what the problem is.

Alek Melenski, Jan 17, 2019
  3. parental control

I blocked a gaming app using parental control. Right now I decided to unblock it but failed. I received an error message that a gaming app is blocked by parental control. I checked the parental control and didn’t find any blocked apps there. How
    can I unblock it?

lunaz xbarraza, Jan 17, 2019
  4. billt4g Win User

Unable to play game on Steam error: Parental controls have blocked the access

using ps2 controller with steam games

Hi guys,

I need some help here. I want to use my PS2 Controller on my PC to play Tomb Raider on Steam.
    I have the PS2 controller, a USB adapter, and have downloaded the x360ce controller emulator.

I need Step by Step help from this point on.

Bill.*Huh

billt4g, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Unable to play game on Steam error: Parental controls have blocked the access

1. Unable to play game on Steam error: Parental controls have blocked the access - Similar Threads - Unable play game

2. Parental control

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parental control: ***moved on english forum*** Hello, Since a few months, i cannot access to the online content from forza horizon 4, because microsoft randomly set a family account on mine with a parental control... In 3 months, nobody answered me, and nothing in the support talks about...
  3. Reset parental control when the parent's account cannot be accessed

Reset parental control when the parent's account cannot be accessed: Hello, I can't install apps I need from Microsoft Store because of parental control. I asked my parents to allow them, and they agreed to do it. I'm 17 years old BTW. However, my father's account was created ages ago, and he can't remember not only the password, but also...
  4. Parental control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Parental control: Help. How do I fix the parental control setting, I am old enough and do not have an family on microsoft. I can't use the auction house, clubs, find paint, tunes and share pictures. It is realy annoying, cause I can not do different things with friends in do not have it so fun...
  5. Unable to play Steam Games... Sound Init Fail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play Steam Games... Sound Init Fail error: I cannot play games on my computer that rely on files from directx 9.0. The error Sound Init Fail appears. I use laptop running Windows 10 legally purchased in the Windows Store. Can I get those files into directx 12.0?...
  6. Parental controls

Parental controls: I tried to access a game on Steam and was told that Windows parental controls have blocked my access. I am an adult of 70+ tears with no children presently in residence and everything I find says I need to set up a child's account to disable parental controls. What if one has...
  7. Parental controls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parental controls: When I play forza horizon 4 on pc I cant acces some features because parental control is blocking it. So how do I remove it? I have been searching solution for 3 hours and nothing helped....
  8. Parental control

Parental control: How can i turn parents control on forza horizon 3 sa I can play online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/parental-control/75ec194c-7bf0-471d-b8d4-e1d6b5258cd4"
  9. Parental controls

Parental controls: All the sudden parental controls just activated and I can't use my apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/parental-controls/6f129b96-ff7b-463a-b313-888e7e1ec21b"
  10. using ps2 controller with steam games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using ps2 controller with steam games: Hi guys, I need some help here. I want to use my PS2 Controller on my PC to play Tomb Raider on Steam. I have the PS2 controller, a USB adapter, and have downloaded the x360ce controller emulator. I need Step by Step help from this point on. Bill.*Huh 85794

Users found this page by searching for:

1. steam parental controls blocked game