Windows 10: Unable to play game on Steam error: Parental controls have blocked the access

Discus and support Unable to play game on Steam error: Parental controls have blocked the access in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I tried to access a game on Steam and was told that Windows parental controls have blocked my access. I am an adult of 70+ tears with no children... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by FredPrager, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Unable to play game on Steam error: Parental controls have blocked the access

I tried to access a game on Steam and was told that Windows parental controls have blocked my access. I am an adult of 70+ tears with no children presently in residence and everything I find says I need to set up a child's account to disable parental controls. What if one has no children?????? I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home on a Dell Inspiron.

*** modified tittle from: Parental controls ***

:)

FredPrager, Jan 17, 2019

2. Parental controls

I play a game called Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Seige. Ive played over 1000 hours of the game and took a little break. Now when I try and run the game, I get the error that parental controls block the game. I already contacted the game support and steam support
    and they told me to contact microsoft. My parents say they havent set up any parental controls and they dont have any problems with me playing my games. My account is also run under an administrator account so I dont see what the problem is.

Alek Melenski, Jan 17, 2019
  3. parental control

I blocked a gaming app using parental control. Right now I decided to unblock it but failed. I received an error message that a gaming app is blocked by parental control. I checked the parental control and didn’t find any blocked apps there. How
    can I unblock it?

lunaz xbarraza, Jan 17, 2019
  4. billt4g Win User

Unable to play game on Steam error: Parental controls have blocked the access

using ps2 controller with steam games

Hi guys,

I need some help here. I want to use my PS2 Controller on my PC to play Tomb Raider on Steam.
    I have the PS2 controller, a USB adapter, and have downloaded the x360ce controller emulator.

I need Step by Step help from this point on.

Bill.*Huh

billt4g, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Unable to play game on Steam error: Parental controls have blocked the access

1. Unable to play game on Steam error: Parental controls have blocked the access - Similar Threads - Unable play game

2. Unable to play games even after removing parental permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play games even after removing parental permission: I had entered a wrong date of birth, which I changed a few days ago to remove the parental consent. I'm an adult. But I'm still unable to play any games on my pc. I have attached a screenshot of the error message. Kindly help me resolve this issue as soon as possible.In case...
  3. Unable to play games even after removing parental permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play games even after removing parental permission: I had entered a wrong date of birth, which I changed a few days ago to remove the parental consent. I'm an adult. But I'm still unable to play any games on my pc. I have attached a screenshot of the error message. Kindly help me resolve this issue as soon as possible.In case...
  4. Unable to play games even after removing parental permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Blocked Steam games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked Steam games?: After latest update, windows blocked my steam game for no reason? Why do you do that? and how can i disable that fucikng stupid and useless feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-steam-games/5c7d367f-06b4-44af-b0a1-860334c9d019
  6. Blocked Steam games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked Steam games?: After latest update, windows blocked my steam game for no reason? Why do you do that? and how can i disable that fucikng stupid and useless feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-steam-games/5c7d367f-06b4-44af-b0a1-860334c9d019
  7. Steam Game blocked by Family Features

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Steam Game blocked by Family Features: Any time I've tried to open Train Mechanic Simulator 2017 recently, it just keeps saying it's blocked by Windows Family Features, even when one of the adults in my family unblocked it, I restarted my PC multiple times but to no avail. Is there any way to stop this?...
  8. Controlled folder access is blocking game saving.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Controlled folder access is blocking game saving.: I'm trying to play a game on my computer that I bought off steam. I played it for an hour and then saved and turned it off. When I booted it back up, my save was gone and it said that "Controlled Folder Access" has blocked the game from making changes. When i click the...
  9. FH-4 feature is blocked because of parental control. Parental control is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH-4 feature is blocked because of parental control. Parental control is disabled: i have removed parental control can acces every online feature except multiplayer anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fh-4-feature-is-blocked-because-of-parental/24cfc45a-a0bf-4d5f-96d3-ffb2471be0de
  10. Unable to play Steam Games... Sound Init Fail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play Steam Games... Sound Init Fail error: I cannot play games on my computer that rely on files from directx 9.0. The error Sound Init Fail appears. I use laptop running Windows 10 legally purchased in the Windows Store. Can I get those files into directx 12.0?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to open steam games parental controls blocking them

2. steam parental controls blocked game