Windows 10: Unable to play games after Windows update

Discus and support Unable to play games after Windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Hp-pc was updated from Windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) but I am unable to install games with an error: isdone.dll(IsARCExtract). When I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YahyaEstes, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Unable to play games after Windows update

My Hp-pc was updated from Windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) but I am unable to install games with an error: isdone.dll(IsARCExtract). When I am playing direct play games which used to work in Windows 8.1, I get an error: 0xc000007b

:)

YahyaEstes, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-gameplay-issues-windows-10

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Can't play my pes13 game on my windows 10 professional PC desktop

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play game.

I will certainly help you with this.

Did you check the game compatibility with Windows 10?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to run the program in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the game icon through which you launch the game.

• Click on properties.

• Click on compatibility tab.

• Check the box, run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous operating system.

• Click on apply and then ok.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Unable to play games after Windows update

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Unable to play games after Windows update

1. Unable to play games after Windows update - Similar Threads - Unable play games

2. Unable to play games even after removing parental permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play games even after removing parental permission: I had entered a wrong date of birth, which I changed a few days ago to remove the parental consent. I'm an adult. But I'm still unable to play any games on my pc. I have attached a screenshot of the error message. Kindly help me resolve this issue as soon as possible.In case...
  3. Unable to play games even after removing parental permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play games even after removing parental permission: I had entered a wrong date of birth, which I changed a few days ago to remove the parental consent. I'm an adult. But I'm still unable to play any games on my pc. I have attached a screenshot of the error message. Kindly help me resolve this issue as soon as possible.In case...
  4. Unable to play games even after removing parental permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Unable to play any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play any games: Started having issues with my pc 2 days ago. Recently have done the whatcrashed test “On Wed 9/28/2022 7:46:26 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\ MEMORY DMPThis was probably caused by the following module: ntkrImp.exe nt!setjmpex +...
  6. Unable to play any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play any games: Started having issues with my pc 2 days ago. Recently have done the whatcrashed test “On Wed 9/28/2022 7:46:26 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\ MEMORY DMPThis was probably caused by the following module: ntkrImp.exe nt!setjmpex +...
  7. Unable to play games after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play games after upgrading to windows 10: Hello Microsoft, I am Vian Khan. I am unable to play the games after i have upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. Windows 7 was best in gaming i have ever experienced but after i got windows 10 games just not work. I tried to uninstall and then again install the game again...
  8. unable to play world poker game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to play world poker game: I click on game icon and up comes all aol masque games. I click on the world poker to play game nothing happens an ongoing ads plays on and on and on . if I click again it starts the ad up from beginning I have not been able to get on all day what is going on!!!!...
  9. Unable to play a game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to play a game: When I play League of Legends, it will always log me off and say that a critical error has occurred, and tells me to submit this link C:\Users\zackb\AppData\Local\Temp\PKM31A5.tmp Thank you....
  10. unable to play any game in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to play any game in windows 10: I used to play game like Rise of the tomb raider ,WWE 2K15,Assassin creed Black Flag on windows 10 after reinstalling windows 10 new version I am unable to play any of those including other the game get install but not run Problem with Rise of the tomb raider it does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new windows update unable to play flash games

2. unable to play asphalt 8 after windows 1903 update

3. unable to play games on windows

4. unable to play games after update to 1903