Windows 10: Unable to Play important .mkv extension video files in Films & TV error Can't Play 0xc00d36e6

Discus and support Unable to Play important .mkv extension video files in Films & TV error Can't Play 0xc00d36e6 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team, i am unable to play .mkv extension some important videos files in Films & TV Windows 10, Getting the playback error below; Please suggest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Manas Panda, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Unable to Play important .mkv extension video files in Films & TV error Can't Play 0xc00d36e6

Hi Team,

i am unable to play .mkv extension some important videos files in Films & TV Windows 10, Getting the playback error below;

Please suggest how to fix it ?

Can't Play

Sorry we are not sure what happened. Please try again later

0xc00d36e6

Send Feedback

:)

Manas Panda, Oct 4, 2019

2. video and sutitles of .MKV file are not working in Windows 10 Media Player and in Film & TV app

video and sutitles of .MKV file are not working in Windows 10 Media Player and in Film & TV app but audio is playing.

how to watch videos and subtitles of .MKV file in Windows 10 Media Player and in Film & TV app.

Saurav_Sarkar, Oct 4, 2019
  3. apitches Win User
    Unable to play Video/film

I am unable to watch large film's or Tv shows on my Nokia X6 in Mp4 format, it comes up with 'unable to play either sound or video clip, Trying to play it partially'

Is there any solutions?

Different video player I can download?

Thanks.

apitches, Oct 4, 2019
  4. apitches Win User

Unable to Play important .mkv extension video files in Films & TV error Can't Play 0xc00d36e6

Unable to play Video/film

I am unable to watch large film's or Tv shows on my Nokia X6 in Mp4 format, it comes up with 'unable to play either sound or video clip, Trying to play it partially'

Is there any solutions?

Different video player I can download?

Thanks.

apitches, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Play important .mkv extension video files in Films & TV error Can't Play 0xc00d36e6

1. Unable to Play important .mkv extension video files in Films & TV error Can't Play 0xc00d36e6 - Similar Threads - Unable Play important

2. How we play a video through film & tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How we play a video through film & tv: If anyone had a answer then answer it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-we-play-a-video-through-film-tv/5a95ba62-89ca-444e-a137-f744c6b2c1e4
  3. How we play a video through film & tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How we play a video through film & tv: If anyone had a answer then answer it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-we-play-a-video-through-film-tv/5a95ba62-89ca-444e-a137-f744c6b2c1e4
  4. How to play files with the extension *.video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play files with the extension *.video: I tried to open video files with the extension *.video I'm using Windows 11 Pro. I've been trying to get information about these files but for some reason nobody seems to know how to open these files!? Does anyone in this community knows about these files I don't want to hear...
  5. How to play files with the extension *.video

How to play files with the extension *.video: I tried to open video files with the extension *.video I'm using Windows 11 Pro. I've been trying to get information about these files but for some reason nobody seems to know how to open these files!? Does anyone in this community knows about these files I don't want to hear...
  6. Films & TV app plays purchased films in higher pitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Films & TV app plays purchased films in higher pitch.: I recently purchased my first film on the windows Films & TV app in which a song is played at the beginning. For some reason, the song plays in a higher pitch in comparison to the rest of the film, similar to YouTube videos that try and avoid a copyright strike. I don't...
  7. Films & TV app plays purchased films in higher pitch.

Films & TV app plays purchased films in higher pitch.: I recently purchased my first film on the windows Films & TV app in which a song is played at the beginning. For some reason, the song plays in a higher pitch in comparison to the rest of the film, similar to YouTube videos that try and avoid a copyright strike. I don't...
  8. Unable to play some MKV files on Music and TV app, Error 0xc1010103

Unable to play some MKV files on Music and TV app, Error 0xc1010103: As per subject, I can only play some MKV files. Has anyone encountered the same issue? Couldn't search for some reason. I can play all files using VLC just fine. 140823
  9. Errors playing and downloading films with Film & TV or Movies & TV ... Same app different...

Errors playing and downloading films with Film & TV or Movies & TV ... Same app different...: This is a PC Film & TV issue not an XBox issue. I part watched a film then left it so I could sleep. When I went back to it it would not play. Just remained on a black screen. I tried downloading it, it would not download, stuck on pending then an error. Tried playing a...
  10. movies & TV app can't play sound in mkv files?

movies & TV app can't play sound in mkv files?: movies & TV app can't play sound in mkv files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv-app-cant-play-sound-in-mkv-files/021849a8-e4e1-4a71-91d2-d47b43b98998