Windows 10: Unable to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

Discus and support Unable to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A small ad pops up and plays a video. When it is complete it says Thanks for Watching, but there is no way to close this pop-up to return to the game.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SharonFallon, May 20, 2019.

1. Unable to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

A small ad pops up and plays a video. When it is complete it says Thanks for Watching, but there is no way to close this pop-up to return to the game.

:)

SharonFallon, May 20, 2019

2. Unable to play magic jigsaw puzzle on Windows 10

Hi, I downloaded windows 10 on lap top. Have been playing with magic jigsaw puzzle for over a year. Tried using magic but won't open. I have reloaded it twice. What am I missing? My lap top is HP pavilion 97 notebook pc

Roberta

Original title: magic jigsaw

robertafurey, May 20, 2019
  3. betty-801 Win User
    magic jigsaw puzzle

I was having problems with the magic jigsaw puzzle app. I was unable to bring up the puzzle. I tried several thing. finally I restarted my pc and I can now get the puzzle to come up. this happened twice in the past 6 months.

betty-801, May 20, 2019
  4. Unable to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

magic Puzzles

Hi Dana,

Incompatibility of the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles with Emsisoft is one of the possible causes why you're unable to play the game.

To isolate your concern, kindly answer the following:

• Does this happen to a diff game or app?
    • Have you tried to disable the antivirus and download the game to see if the issue persists?
    • Did you get a specific error message?

Raymond Ave, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Unable to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

1. Unable to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzles - Similar Threads - Unable play Magic

2. magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magic jigsaw puzzles: A pparently I am not alone in my frustration! This error code BS is driving me crazy. It is a constant interruption, PLEASE fix it ASAP. Loyal users of this app deserve more than this....
  3. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn. * Moved from virus & malware...
  4. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn....
  5. magic jigsaw Puzzles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    magic jigsaw Puzzles: Using magic jigsaw puzzles After it loads it comes up with "the application will be upgraded" when pressing the reload button it reloads and again asks the "the application will be upgraded" how do I fix it so I can resume with the puzzles...
  6. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw puzzles: Every time i try to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzled i get the application will be updated, reload i have reloaded about 10 times and still getting the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/f649a84c-fb88-4217-85c8-2a67a6e5a0e9
  7. The MS Magic Jigsaw Puzzles...?

The MS Magic Jigsaw Puzzles...?: I cannot play the original jigsaw, where it played every day, and each month...a long box appears with the heading, Mission, on it small long boxes appear underneath it and in order to do the jigsaw I've got to click on one of them to do one...? Also...when I've finished the...
  8. Magic Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Magic Jigsaw puzzle: Hi when I turn on my computer and before signing in it comes up with a photo and 'Magic Jigsaw Puzzle' down in right hand corner. I cannot get rid of this picture, I have tried everything that has been mentioned. Please help...
  9. magic jigsaw puzzle

magic jigsaw puzzle: the monthly puzzle downloads but I cannot access the Free button. It doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzle/ada343fe-3967-4662-9ac7-3b51bdeb779d
  10. Magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic jigsaw puzzles: I am having trouble with this it keeps freezing and going off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/5a7baa9e-a526-44b2-9fee-f8ef5e3e2027

Users found this page by searching for:

1. magic jigsaw puzzles wont load

2. magic jigsaw puzzles crashes after ad plays

3. problems with magic jigsaw puzzles

4. unable to play jigsaw on windows 10