Windows 10: Unable to play Microsoft Store apps

Discus and support Unable to play Microsoft Store apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't play any app from the Microsoft store. It downloads and I can mess with the settings but not open it, anyone got suggestions?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Macen26482, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Unable to play Microsoft Store apps

I can't play any app from the Microsoft store. It downloads and I can mess with the settings but not open it, anyone got suggestions?

:)

Macen26482, Dec 29, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 29, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to play Microsoft Store apps

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Unable to play Microsoft Store apps

1. Unable to play Microsoft Store apps - Similar Threads - Unable play Microsoft

2. Unable to download the app in the Microsoft Store!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download the app in the Microsoft Store!: Unable to download the app in the Microsoft Store! Tried all the methods that are written by Microsoft themselves, did not help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-the-app-in-the-microsoft-store/65ab54e4-bcdd-4d3a-91d0-3704bb8c64c2
  3. Unable to install apps on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install apps on Microsoft store: The title says it all, I'm unable to download anything from Microsoft store. I don't remember experiencing that problem prior to the clean install but after that, I can't install any games or apps. Every time I point the cursor to the "Install" option, the cursor shows a null...
  4. Unable to install apps on Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install apps on Microsoft store: The title says it all, I'm unable to download anything from Microsoft store. I don't remember experiencing that problem prior to the clean install but after that, I can't install any games or apps. Every time I point the cursor to the "Install" option, the cursor shows a null...
  5. Unable to install Microsoft Store app

Unable to install Microsoft Store app: I need to install the Microsoft Store app but haven't been able to do so. I'm on Windows 10 64-bit, MSI laptop, i9-11900H, 32gb RAM, rtx3080 GPU. I googled it and found instructions but they don't work. I type the specified command into Powershell, and it returns an error see...
  6. unable to install microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to install microsoft store app: https://i.imgur.com/AFYYjCQ.png Here is the error. Using newest win 10 version. I believe the latest update a few days ago caused this? submitted by /u/spero1234567 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hecv2j/unable_to_install_microsoft_store_app/
  7. Unable to install on Microsoft Store App

Unable to install on Microsoft Store App: If I ever try to install anything on the Microsoft Store app it asks for linked devices, I click on the link and it leads me to my account and says I'm linked to my Microsoft account but it doesn't say that on the Microsoft app. Someone PLEASE HELP !...
  8. unable to download apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to download apps in microsoft store: recently bought new laptop. only issue is unable to download any apps (paid nor free) form the Microsoft store. looked and searched for answers in the community. tried various methods to make it work but still can not download anything. please help....
  9. Unable to launch Microsoft Store app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store app: I cannot launch Microsoft Store app. Could you help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store-app/6f7ce31f-7c20-4b92-aa1d-2a59451bdf08
  10. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.: When i want to open any microsoft store apps including microsoft store ,it is not launching .Why this problem is happening and what is the effective solution ? ***Modified title from: microsoft store***...