Windows 10: Unable to play Minecraft on both Xbox or iOS

Discus and support Unable to play Minecraft on both Xbox or iOS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, My daughter's account can no longer access Minecraft on the Xbox, Windows 10, or iOS. I own both versions on the primary account. Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZrsMogwai, Jan 15, 2020.

1. ZrsMogwai Win User

Unable to play Minecraft on both Xbox or iOS

Hello,

My daughter's account can no longer access Minecraft on the Xbox, Windows 10, or iOS. I own both versions on the primary account. Minecraft will work for other profiles on the Xbox but not hers. When she tries to launch minecraft on Xbox or iOS both versions will load to the main screen and then crash. She does not have any restrictions on her account and this is specific on iOS and Xbox to only her microsoft account..

:)

ZrsMogwai, Jan 15, 2020

2. Unable to sign in Xbox account on Minecraft in iOS

Hi,

There are different factors that we have to take into consideration on why you are unable to sign in using your Microsoft account
    in Minecraft on iOS . Let's gather the following information so we can gain a better grasp of your case:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you trying to sign in your account on Xbox app or Xbox.com?
    • Is this happening on a specific account only?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try using a different account to sign in on your iPad and see if the same issue persists. If the issue does not happen on the new profile, there could be some broken system components on your old profile.

We will be waiting on your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Do I have to buy Minecraft PE on Windows 10 when my xbox account linked on minecraft pe ios?

I bought Minecraft PE on my ios device and linked to xbox account so i want to know if i linked my xbox account to minecraft pe ios device, do i have to buy it in xbox store on windows 10 too?

อัศวเดช อภิพรชัยกุล, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Unable to play Minecraft on both Xbox or iOS

Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Unable to play Minecraft on both Xbox or iOS

1. Unable to play Minecraft on both Xbox or iOS - Similar Threads - Unable play Minecraft

2. Unable to play minecraft even though purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play minecraft even though purchased: I purchased Minecraft in April and I was able to play it for a few months, but ever since java and bedrock were no longer sold together I've been unable to play the full version of Minecraft, which I was originally able to play, it now only gives me the option to either buy...
  3. Unable to play minecraft even though purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play minecraft even though purchased: I purchased Minecraft in April and I was able to play it for a few months, but ever since java and bedrock were no longer sold together I've been unable to play the full version of Minecraft, which I was originally able to play, it now only gives me the option to either buy...
  4. Minecraft iOS & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft iOS & Windows 10: I've seen this question asked before, but still can't resolve it. I have Minecraft on iOS and Minecraft on Windows 10. Both devices are connected to the same WiFi network, but I'm not able to see the iOS world on Windows 10 or visa versa....
  5. Unable to play/sign into Minecraft on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play/sign into Minecraft on Windows 10: Hi Team, I purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 game at the online Microsoft store. Downloaded the game, but it is not letting me sign in using my Icrosoft account. It says there was an error signing in to my Microsoft account. Please help. Thanks, Teddy Berrios...
  6. Cannot play any games on both the Windows Store and Xbox App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot play any games on both the Windows Store and Xbox App: While playing the Outer Worlds my game crashed for no reason. After crashing, I can no longer open any games. Clicking play doesn't do anything at all. I tried resetting my PC but to no avail. Would like to get games working again as I JUST purchased Game Pass for PC....
  7. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the game for her account. I have rebooted everything multiple times. Nat type on the...
  8. Can an account that has both Win10 and Xbox One version of Minecraft play together?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can an account that has both Win10 and Xbox One version of Minecraft play together?: I purchased Minecraft for my Xbox One, which is the cross platform version. I'm wanting to buy the game for my Windows 10 laptop as well. The main reason that I'm wanting to do this is because I'm wanting to play with my son. I have a big enough credit my MS Account, but I...
  9. Free Play Beta Minecraft Earth AR game on iOS and Android this summer

in Windows 10 News
    Free Play Beta Minecraft Earth AR game on iOS and Android this summer: dYKxBKj29dI This is an incredibly exciting time for Minecraft. Ten years ago today, the game launched on PC. Now, Minecraft has sold more than 176 million copies to-date in virtually every country in the world. As a way to celebrate 10 years for the franchise, we announced...
  10. Unable to play/sign into Minecraft on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play/sign into Minecraft on Windows 10: Hello, I tried to play Minecraft yesterday and it says that I have a trial version. I assume this is because I am not properly signed in. I have owned the full game for several years. There is a "Sign in" button on the main screen but it does not allow me to sign...