Windows 10: Unable to play Multiplayer and Realms in Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support Unable to play Multiplayer and Realms in Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 Laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HelloI have recently purchased this game called Minecraft Java Edition and using it on my Windows 10 Laptop. I am able to play it successfully on my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Arnav Srivastava, May 13, 2021.

1. Unable to play Multiplayer and Realms in Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 Laptop

HelloI have recently purchased this game called Minecraft Java Edition and using it on my Windows 10 Laptop. I am able to play it successfully on my windows 10 laptop.My problem is, I am not able to select multiplayer when I launch Minecraft on my windows 10 laptop, also unable to play Realms.After some googling, I found people suggesting to change settings in the Microsoft Account Settings and change the security settings. Can someone please guide me how to do this.ThanksArnav Srivastava

:)

Arnav Srivastava, May 13, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

We appreciate you for replying back to us. We just need to double check your privacy and online safety settings in your Xbox account because the said error message on the game occurs if the multiplayer option is blocked under
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab. Since we validated that it's all good, I suggest that you try creating a local user in your Windows 10 computer. This will help us to check if using a local user will allow you to join Minecraft Realm.
    You may refer to this link for the steps.

In addition, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link for Minecraft Realm connection
    issues. If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Mojang Support team for further assistance. They will us investigate what's causing you unable to join realm in the game. You may refer to the
    Related Issues section on this link to reach Mojang Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, May 13, 2021
  3. Cant't Join Multiplayer Realm Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hey, i have recently purchased minecraft windows 10 edition but i can't join my friend's realm, it keeps pop up "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. ...." .
    I have tried changing my privacy settings all to allow but it still doesn't work .
    Unable to play Multiplayer and Realms in Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 Laptop d57873e1-d276-46f5-a25e-cf72942e37f1?upload=true.png

ImShiftness, May 13, 2021
  4. Unable to play Multiplayer and Realms in Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 Laptop

Minecraft realms

I am trying to play Realms on Minecraft Pocket Edition, but it says that I cannot play online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. It wants me to change my privacy settings. How can I do that?

MaraKruger, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Unable to play Multiplayer and Realms in Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 Laptop

1. Unable to play Multiplayer and Realms in Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - Unable play Multiplayer

2. Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer: Help! We just got my son this game to play with his older brother. I went to all the setting to allow multiplayer and it won’t work! I’ve followed all prior directions even thru Xbox gaming to allow multiplayer and communication under his profile. Restarted everything many...
  3. Minecraft Realms Java PC edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Java PC edition: I need to cancel my Minecraft realms subscription, but after following all Microsoft's directions I am still being charged. This seems to be an attempted extortion of my funds as the path to deletion leads to nowhere. Surely, your confidence in your products and profitability...
  4. minecraft java edition multiplayer error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft java edition multiplayer error: ill try to join a freind or they will try to join me. we will open the world to lan and try to join but this error pops up every time failed to connect to serverio.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexeption: connection timed out: no further information: we...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition Multiplayer restrictions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Multiplayer restrictions: My child has installed Minecraft Java on his PC but it says that multiplayer is restricted and it needs to be changed in settings, I have changed the settings in both mine and my child's account so that online multiplayer and joining groups is allowed, yet it still won't...
  6. minecraft java edition multiplayer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    minecraft java edition multiplayer: Hello, I recently bought minecraft java edition on my pc yesterday and I linked it with this microsoft account, but when i attempt to play multipayer it says "multiplayer is disabled. pease check your microsoft account settings". I have tried everything, I don't even have a...
  7. not letting me play realms or multiplayer on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not letting me play realms or multiplayer on minecraft java: when i play minecraft java it says that i can not play because my settings on microsoft and i dont know how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-play-realms-or-multiplayer-on/4d4a16e7-1883-4127-baa9-d516b325f90d
  8. Minecraft multiplayer and realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft multiplayer and realms: I can't open minecraft multiplayer because it says that it's desactivated and to verify microsoft account defenitions. What shall I do? *Moved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer-and-realms/da016b0c-bfb0-494c-83d6-5a943dd73f1c
  9. Minecraft Java Edition - Multiplayer Option disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition - Multiplayer Option disabled: we bought the Minecraft Java Edition to use it in multiplayer mode, but this option is disabled. Error message is 'Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings'. Unfortunately we can't find anything that could be changed. Any ideas? Thx!...
  10. Unable to play Minecraft Realms Bedrock Edition, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Minecraft Realms Bedrock Edition, Windows 10: Hi, I was trying to accept a Realms invite from a friend. However, it said I was unable to play on Realms because of the way my account was set up. My problem? I can't find *any* of the settings needed to fix this. None at all. Nothing in my PC's settings, nothing found on...