Windows 10: Unable to play music over Bluetooth

Discus and support Unable to play music over Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have windows 10 installed on my pc, I'm able to send and recieve files from my android phone but not able to play music on pc via phone using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KartikAbhyankar, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Unable to play music over Bluetooth

I have windows 10 installed on my pc, I'm able to send and recieve files from my android phone but not able to play music on pc via phone using Bluetooth please help! Also there is not showing connected devices (Bluetooth) in "This PC"

:)

KartikAbhyankar, Jan 30, 2019

2. Play music via Bluetooth

I am unable to play music via bluetooth from my lumia 640 . I tried connecting accessory via device hub but still i cant. Please tell me how to play music via bluetooth . Do i need any app for playing??

HriturajMisra, Jan 30, 2019
  3. JimR123 Win User
    Bluetooth single-ear headset for playing music and other sounds?

Hi,

I have a Jabra BT250v bluetooth headset and a Toshiba Portege G900 (running Windows Mobile 6).

I want to be able to play music and other sounds (such as satnav instructions) through my Jabra headset, but am having no luck as far.

It seems that the problem is that when I get a list of bluetooth services for the Jabra, it only lists "hands free" and not anything like "headset". Maybe I'm wrong that this is the problem.

Can somebody please suggest a single-ear headset that definitely plays music and such from a Windows Mobile 6 device?

Many thanks,

Jim

JimR123, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Unable to play music over Bluetooth

Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Unable to play music over Bluetooth

1. Unable to play music over Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Unable play music

2. unable to play music. Is my driver missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to play music. Is my driver missing?: how can I restore my windows media player or any sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-play-music-is-my-driver-missing/09f47eee-8ef0-4bf9-a73e-8801674fd655
  3. unable to play music. Is my driver missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to play music. Is my driver missing?: how can I restore my windows media player or any sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-play-music-is-my-driver-missing/09f47eee-8ef0-4bf9-a73e-8801674fd655
  4. Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?: Not sure if this is a weird idea, but I personally would find it great if the sound would come from the Bluetooth speaker, after connecting to one. That is the reason, why I got those speakers in the first place. Not sure, why windows 11 keeps playing music from the notebook...
  5. Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why not play music over the bluetooth speaker if connected to one?: Not sure if this is a weird idea, but I personally would find it great if the sound would come from the Bluetooth speaker, after connecting to one. That is the reason, why I got those speakers in the first place. Not sure, why windows 11 keeps playing music from the notebook...
  6. Bluetooth headphones plays music on and off constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones plays music on and off constantly: Friend asked me to setup Bluetooth Plantronic BackBeat GO 810 Series headphones on her HP G6 Laptop with Asus BT400 dongle. 1. I inserted an Asus USB-BT400 dongle which it installed all its drivers 2. Powered on the Bluetooth Plantronic BackBeat GO 810 Series headphones 3....
  7. Bluetooth speakers taken over by neighbors music

Bluetooth speakers taken over by neighbors music: How can i get Bluetooth speakers from constantly being taken over by neighbors whenver they play their device and generally bring stereo speakers out on patio that renders playing my own vids. music useless unless i unplug the speakers? I have the Klipsch promedia 2.1...
  8. Playing music over Bluetooth stutters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing music over Bluetooth stutters: Hullo, I have bought an Ultimate Ears Blast smart Speaker, it works fine paired with my Android phone but over Windows 10 on my Toshiba Laptop I get a hestitation/ stutter when playing music (WMA files) with Windows Media. This happens every few seconds on every track. These...
  9. play music thru bluetooth speaker

play music thru bluetooth speaker: i have paired my bluetooth speaker, and it plays sounds from the computer (on/off etc) but does not play my music. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/play-music-thru-bluetooth-speaker/7168ed48-7675-4ca2-834a-705cb77ec6ed
  10. bluetooth external speaker won't play music

bluetooth external speaker won't play music: hi, i am having problems connecting my laptop via bluetooth to an external soundbar specifically the LG SJ8. it pairs and connects, but when i play music, no sound comes out of the external soundbar. the laptop speakers are still the ones being used. when i try to choose...