Windows 10: Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02

Discus and support Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02, i have Windows 10 and my friend Windows 7...any suggestion??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StylianosStylas, May 15, 2020.

1. Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02

Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02, i have Windows 10 and my friend Windows 7...any suggestion??

:)

StylianosStylas, May 15, 2020
  2. EveMW Win User

Championship Manager 01/02 game not installing on Windows 10

I have recently upgraded my laptop to windows 10 and now my husband can't install Championship Manager 01/02. He could on Windows 8 so now he's very unhappy with me. Any suggestions as to what I can do?

EveMW, May 15, 2020
  3. Championship Manager 01/02 game not installing on Windows 10

Hi there

If it is the same issue that happened to me when you try to install the game nothing happens. but in task manager it shows running as a background process. It took me ages to get it working on windows 10 but I finally managed it.

On my task manager there was a program running called vprotect.exe (2nd to last tab at the top of task manager and it's underneath). I ended task and instantly started working.

I hope this helps if this is the issue.

Jimmypop 85, May 15, 2020
  4. Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02

championship manager

I'm looking to install an older PC version of championship manager onto my linx 1010 tablet. is this possible ? I have no CD ROM drive and not sure if you can install and play an older game without the disk

many thanks

CharlieMakaveli, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02

1. Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02 - Similar Threads - Unable play network

2. Games manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Games manager: Some games I try to download will not go past the installing stage, I uninstalled Games Manager and reinstalled. I have now lost it as it did not go onto desk top.What do I do?...
  3. Unable to play games after Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play games after Windows update: My Hp-pc was updated from Windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) but I am unable to install games with an error: isdone.dll(IsARCExtract). When I am playing direct play games which used to work in Windows 8.1, I get an error: 0xc000007b...
  4. Unable to play Steam Games... Sound Init Fail error

Unable to play Steam Games... Sound Init Fail error: I cannot play games on my computer that rely on files from directx 9.0. The error Sound Init Fail appears. I use laptop running Windows 10 legally purchased in the Windows Store. Can I get those files into directx 12.0?...
  5. Game play

Game play: I have just bought tomb raider on disc and it wont play on my new laptop. I have windows 10. Have I wasted my money or can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-play/3277ae26-6519-484e-a2ed-1e6e7f57e15b
  6. Unable to Play Fortinet Game and Getting an Graphics Driver Error.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Play Fortinet Game and Getting an Graphics Driver Error.: My hp pavilion p6610f does not have a pcie graphics card. It is using integrated graphics. It does have a pcie card slot and a option in the bios to use it. When playing fortnite I get this error. [ATTACH] When trying to update the graphics driver the only option is 8.970....
  7. Unable to play a game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to play a game: When I play League of Legends, it will always log me off and say that a critical error has occurred, and tells me to submit this link C:\Users\zackb\AppData\Local\Temp\PKM31A5.tmp Thank you....
  8. unable to play any game in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to play any game in windows 10: I used to play game like Rise of the tomb raider ,WWE 2K15,Assassin creed Black Flag on windows 10 after reinstalling windows 10 new version I am unable to play any of those including other the game get install but not run Problem with Rise of the tomb raider it does...
  9. unable to play backwars compatible game on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to play backwars compatible game on windows 10: I have windows 10 and an xbox one with fallout 3 on it digitally. but I am unable to play this game on my pc . they wont even show up in my xbox library Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store...
  10. The Road to The Madden 17 Championship

in Windows 10 News
    The Road to The Madden 17 Championship: [img] The 2017 Madden Championship Series (MCS) is a 9-month competitive journey with four major stops, offering a total prize pool of $1,000,000. It culminates with the 3-week Madden Championship, which crowns this year’s best Madden competitor. To kick it off, let’s...