Windows 10: Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02

Discus and support Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02, i have Windows 10 and my friend Windows 7...any suggestion??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StylianosStylas, May 15, 2020.

1. Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02

Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02, i have Windows 10 and my friend Windows 7...any suggestion??

:)

StylianosStylas, May 15, 2020
  2. EveMW Win User

Championship Manager 01/02 game not installing on Windows 10

I have recently upgraded my laptop to windows 10 and now my husband can't install Championship Manager 01/02. He could on Windows 8 so now he's very unhappy with me. Any suggestions as to what I can do?

EveMW, May 15, 2020
  3. Championship Manager 01/02 game not installing on Windows 10

Hi there

If it is the same issue that happened to me when you try to install the game nothing happens. but in task manager it shows running as a background process. It took me ages to get it working on windows 10 but I finally managed it.

On my task manager there was a program running called vprotect.exe (2nd to last tab at the top of task manager and it's underneath). I ended task and instantly started working.

I hope this helps if this is the issue.

Jimmypop 85, May 15, 2020
  4. Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02

championship manager

I'm looking to install an older PC version of championship manager onto my linx 1010 tablet. is this possible ? I have no CD ROM drive and not sure if you can install and play an older game without the disk

many thanks

CharlieMakaveli, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02

1. Unable to play network game in the championship manager 01/02 - Similar Threads - Unable play network

2. unable to detect any network when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to detect any network when playing games: so im having a weird issue where my pc will disconnect from wifi when playing a game like cyberpunk or starfield and will be unable to ditect any networks until i ether restart my pc or disable and enable my wifi driver. i have no issue any other time. i can use stable...
  3. unable to detect any network when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to detect any network when playing games: so im having a weird issue where my pc will disconnect from wifi when playing a game like cyberpunk or starfield and will be unable to ditect any networks until i ether restart my pc or disable and enable my wifi driver. i have no issue any other time. i can use stable...
  4. Unable to play games and task manager not responding amd gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play games and task manager not responding amd gpu: Ever since I installed windows 11 this year I have been experiencing many issues with gaming. Although my build is leaning towards high end and on paper capable of 1440p gaming; simple games like fortnite and valorant are struggling to start up without freezing and my task...
  5. Unable to play games and task manager not responding amd gpu

Unable to play games and task manager not responding amd gpu: Ever since I installed windows 11 this year I have been experiencing many issues with gaming. Although my build is leaning towards high end and on paper capable of 1440p gaming; simple games like fortnite and valorant are struggling to start up without freezing and my task...
  6. Unable to play any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play any games: Started having issues with my pc 2 days ago. Recently have done the whatcrashed test “On Wed 9/28/2022 7:46:26 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\ MEMORY DMPThis was probably caused by the following module: ntkrImp.exe nt!setjmpex +...
  7. Unable to play any games

Unable to play any games: Started having issues with my pc 2 days ago. Recently have done the whatcrashed test “On Wed 9/28/2022 7:46:26 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\ MEMORY DMPThis was probably caused by the following module: ntkrImp.exe nt!setjmpex +...
  8. Unable to play any games on DirectX12

Unable to play any games on DirectX12: Hello, I tried playing multiple games with DirectX12, but they open in DirectX11 no matter what, I tried using -force-d3d12 but I don't get any errors and it just boots up in DirectX11, but games like Resident Evil Village which does require DirectX12 it runs fine. I also...
  9. unable to play world poker game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to play world poker game: I click on game icon and up comes all aol masque games. I click on the world poker to play game nothing happens an ongoing ads plays on and on and on . if I click again it starts the ad up from beginning I have not been able to get on all day what is going on!!!!...
  10. Unable to play a game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to play a game: When I play League of Legends, it will always log me off and say that a critical error has occurred, and tells me to submit this link C:\Users\zackb\AppData\Local\Temp\PKM31A5.tmp Thank you....