Windows 10: Unable to play Sea of thieves - Ashbeard error

Discus and support Unable to play Sea of thieves - Ashbeard error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have purchased the xbox game pass to be able to play sea of thieves. The problem is that every time I try to play it says that I'm not connected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CarlosRoig, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Unable to play Sea of thieves - Ashbeard error

I have purchased the xbox game pass to be able to play sea of thieves. The problem is that every time I try to play it says that I'm not connected to xbox live and I have to do it before playing the game. I don't know how I can solve this because the thing is that I am starting the game from the xbox app for pc, so I'm already connected to xbox live before even starting the game.

Regards, Carlos

:)

CarlosRoig, Feb 14, 2019
  2. KobyTran Win User

Sea of Thieves error code 0x803F8001

So my friend and I want to play Sea of Thieves and a friend of his got Sea of Thieves through "game sharing". My friend gave me his password and email so I can install Sea of Thieves on my computer and I did. It normally stop working a day or two later.
    I was wondering why I get error code 0x803F8001 when I launch sea of thieves?

This was exactly what it said: "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

Thank you

KobyTran, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Unable to download Sea of Thieves from Store

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Kindly follow the below steps.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the Account icon on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Enter the email address that you used during the purchase of Sea Of Thieves game. (The email address that you have received as purchase verification mail for Sea Of Thieves).

Step 3: Once you have logged into Microsoft Store, search for Sea Of Thieves game by clicking on the Search bar on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 4: Select the Sea Of Thieves game, download and install.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Unable to play Sea of thieves - Ashbeard error

Unable to Install Sea Of Thieves on Solid State Drive

I had Sea of Thieves installed on my harddrive, but the load times were slow so I wanted to switch it to my solid state drive. I took the following steps.

• Uninstalled Sea of Thieves
    • Navigated to the microsoft store and selected install
    • Selected C: drive (which is my ssd) as the install location
    • After completing the download I get the error: "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly".
    I've attempted this twice with no luck. It's a large download so it takes a long time to retry, I'm hoping for an easy resolution to get this installed on my C: drive.

Thank you,

Josh

JoshuaSmith3, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Unable to play Sea of thieves - Ashbeard error

1. Unable to play Sea of thieves - Ashbeard error - Similar Threads - Unable play Sea

2. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I play Sea of thieves?: Hello there, I have a question for the community. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am worried that I might buy Sea of Thieves and can't play it due to regional issues, because I have heard that Sea of Thieves is region locked. Is this true and can I buy it and play it...
  3. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Sea of thieves?: Hello there, I have a question for the community. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am worried that I might buy Sea of Thieves and can't play it due to regional issues, because I have heard that Sea of Thieves is region locked. Is this true and can I buy it and play it...
  4. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  6. Sea of Thieves Login to xbox live Ashbeard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Login to xbox live Ashbeard problem: When i load up sea of thieves on the xbox app on pc it says i need to login to xbox live which i already have and i cant seem to fix it and have tried many ways to fix it but nothing works!...
  7. Error 0x80080206 for sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x80080206 for sea of thieves: I was having this problem, tried updating SoT got this error. Uninstalled and reinstalled, error. After this I assumed it was something with Gamepass so I actually bought the game to own I'm stupid, still error. I looked at multiple threads...
  8. Unable to install Sea of Thieves

Unable to install Sea of Thieves: As the title states, I am currently unable to install Sea of Thieves, I've already tried restarting, using PowerShell, using different commands, resetting it, checking for updates, using the troubleshooter, and much more, yet nothing has worked. So as a last resort I've come...
  9. Playing Sea of Thieves on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Sea of Thieves on Windows 10: Goo day. I would appreciate any help on this topic as the website is bordering on impossible to use to find any form of information you are actually looking for. I recently bought the game sea of thieves from the microsoft store and on launching it an error appears saying...
  10. unable to purchase Sea Of Thieves

unable to purchase Sea Of Thieves: I ‘d like to purchase Sea Of Thieves but I live in Macedonia. I am aware that this game is not available for purchase on the Store because I am from Macedonia. But is there a way to purchase this game? Can I download it from other platforms?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ashbeard sea

2. why am i not able to play sea of theives

3. unable to play sea of thieves

4. error code ashbeard,
  5. Unable to play the game sea of theives 0x803F8001