Windows 10: Unable to play/sign into Minecraft on Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to play/sign into Minecraft on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to play Minecraft yesterday and it says that I have a trial version. I assume this is because I am not properly signed in. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Crik4242, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Crik4242 Win User

Unable to play/sign into Minecraft on Windows 10

Hello,

I tried to play Minecraft yesterday and it says that I have a trial version. I assume this is because I am not properly signed in. I have owned the full game for several years.

There is a "Sign in" button on the main screen but it does not allow me to sign in, instead it takes me to the store to purchase an upgraded version of the game. The "Sign In to Xbox Live for Free!" button within settings also takes me to the same spot.

I have already tried:

Restarting my computer

Logging in and out of the Windows Store

Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Game

Cleared Account Sign in Data

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

:)

Crik4242, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-gameplay-issues-windows-10

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Unable to sign in Xbox account on Minecraft in iOS

Hi,

There are different factors that we have to take into consideration on why you are unable to sign in using your Microsoft account
    in Minecraft on iOS . Let's gather the following information so we can gain a better grasp of your case:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you trying to sign in your account on Xbox app or Xbox.com?
    • Is this happening on a specific account only?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try using a different account to sign in on your iPad and see if the same issue persists. If the issue does not happen on the new profile, there could be some broken system components on your old profile.

We will be waiting on your response.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 29, 2019
  4. DrewCody Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Sign in Problem

Hi i have been playing minecraft for a long time and i saw that windows 10 for minecraft has came out so i had figured that i would get my free code and try it out. I had followed all the steps and i got the the point to where is gives you the code but
    it says I'm not signed in. When clearly i am signed in. So i was wondering what the problem is, and if anyone could help me. if you could email me using
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with an answer that would be awesome.

DrewCody, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to play/sign into Minecraft on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable play sign

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Unable to connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Unable to connect.: My friend and i recently started a survival game together on v1.9 and it worked well m,ost of the time. but quite often i am simply Unable to connect to world for no obvious reason. I have tried to join on both pc and using pocket edition and both say unable to connect to...
  3. Minecraft "unable to connect"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "unable to connect": Hello. I've created a world with my friends and there is this "unable to connect". It has been going on and off but now it is like that forever. Teredo is enabled...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Signing In In-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Signing In In-game: So I had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my old computer which is now bust, so I got my new lap top and installed the game with no problems. Once I load the game up I try to sign in and it immediately takes me to the buy the starter pack. Everyone else I have encountered...
  5. Windows 10 version of Minecraft not letting me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 version of Minecraft not letting me sign in: Before resetting my computer, Minecraft for windows 10 worked fine. Now, after resetting I cannot sign in. I click the sign in button in the bottom left corner and it links me to "buy Minecraft!" in the windows store. I am logged in in the xbox app and the microsoft store...
  6. Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello, A friend recently told me to play mincraft again with him but on the Windows 10 edition because it was easier to manage multiplayer games. The fact is that I claimed the game the 21 of april 2018 and didn't fully made the installation. So now, I have a used gift...
  7. Unable to sign into Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign into Windows: I reset my Acer lap top inorder to give it to my grandaughter. I used a simple login 0000 which she could change. That login does not work. HELP !!! ***Title modified from: login password***...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install: Hello, today I bought the Minecraft win10 edition and wanted to download it but it didn't work. It just restarted the download like 3 times and at the end it said error. I tried every possible solution on google and nothing fixed it for me. It just says : Error Code...
  9. windows 10 unable to sign in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows 10 unable to sign in: Today i was just adding a folder to my shared vpn and removed the wrong account from the list (being mine) the admin account. It wouldn't let me do anything really so i went to restart my pc and it keeps saying wrong password and won't let me sign in. Sorry i know this is a...
  10. Unable to sign on Win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to sign on Win 10: Hope someone can help me out. After 6 hours online with MS support, I am left with a computer I can not log on to. Long story, but as a result of their tinkering I was forced to do a Windows reset. Rebooting I get to a logon screen, with my name and what is supposed to be an...