Windows 10: Unable to play Solitaire

Discus and support Unable to play Solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently have not been able to play Solitaire on my pc Windows 10. I did recently update Windows through automatic updates. What can I do to enable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by traceyfuller1, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Unable to play Solitaire

I recently have not been able to play Solitaire on my pc Windows 10.

I did recently update Windows through automatic updates.

What can I do to enable PLAY.

:)

traceyfuller1, Jul 17, 2018

2. Solitaire quit working.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to play game Solitaire on Windows 10.

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and check.

Steps:

• Press Start button, type Windows updates and click on
      Check for updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    Windows will start searching for the updates and try to install all the updates.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 17, 2018
  3. solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Glensab Win User

Unable to play Solitaire

Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

ThofikhAhamad,

For the last 4 days I have been having the same problem as stated by Linda and keep getting error code 101_107_1 when the game tries to log in to Xbox Live. I took the steps you suggested with no improvement.

I also checked:

• I am signed into xbox.com
    • I checked my firewall settings to make sure that xbox.com can both send and receive through the firewall.
    • MS Solitaire Collection used to show up in my programs list but is no longer listed there.
    • The MS Solitaire icon on my desktop has disappeared.
    • When I check MS Store games, it shows it is already installed.
    • When I check on "play" in the MS Store, MS Solitaire Collection launches but will not log in and I get the error code.
    • I can play the off-line MS Solitaire Collection games, just not the Daily Challenge.
    • I downloaded MS Minesweeper and it launches and signs into Xbox Live OK. So, I'm thinking something with the Solitaire Collection program or settings is corrupted.
    • I have not been able to find a way to remove/re-install Solitaire Collection.
    • I have not been able to find anything about how to repair Solitaire Collection.
    I am running Windows 10 and the latest updates are all installed.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Glensab, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Unable to play Solitaire

1. Unable to play Solitaire - Similar Threads - Unable play Solitaire

2. Not being able to play solitaire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not being able to play solitaire: I can't play solitaire. Says there was an error in downloading info and check modem, etc. Those are fine. Have tried restart and tried uninstalling and installing. Nothing works....
  3. Not being able to play solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to play solitaire: I can't play solitaire. Says there was an error in downloading info and check modem, etc. Those are fine. Have tried restart and tried uninstalling and installing. Nothing works....
  4. Not being able to play solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire collection: I cannot open microsoft solitaire collection on my laptop and when I try to download it it tells me that it does not have an association or default program attached to it but won't let me do anything. I don't even know what an association is!!!??? I don't even seem to have...
  6. Cannot play Solitaire online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot play Solitaire online: Solitaire games not available online - Can only play offline https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-play-solitaire-online/38a86466-35c5-4dc5-aec6-b1586efbe787"
  7. Unable to reinstall MS Solitaire Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to reinstall MS Solitaire Collection: I have a paid subscription for MS Solitaire Collection. Unfortunately, my laptop has had a lot of issues recently and the game wasn't working. I uninstalled the game but when I attempted to reinstall it in the store, I kept receiving "You'll need a new app to open this...
  8. SOLITAIRE Cannot get it to play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLITAIRE Cannot get it to play: How do I get SOLITAIRE to play again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-cannot-get-it-to-play/13fc3a74-daf7-44ce-8df8-230af9606766
  9. Problem playing Microsoft solitaire online.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem playing Microsoft solitaire online.: I keep getting an error message when I try to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I have restarted my tablet, restarted my router, uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft Solitaire collection app. Nothing has helped. I am able to go online for every other app and site but...
  10. Computer shuts down whilst playing Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shuts down whilst playing Solitaire: Hello I loved playing Solitaire in Win 7 but having an unusual problem playing the Solitaire app in Win 10. After about 15 minutes, the computer just shuts down. No warning, no error messages, no BSOD, nothing. I can guarantee you it is not just a coincidence. My...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to play microsoft solitaire in Windows 10